• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Nice! Amazing skills mate! May I ask, what are the ids for the top floor bordering of those clay swamp mountains? I can't seem to find them :/

Nice! Amazing skills mate! May I ask, what are the ids for the top floor bordering of those clay swamp mountains? I can't seem to find them :/
There's none, what I do is:
124iww8.png

ID 460 is that invisible ground.

2cosl1x.png

5e9ukl.png

It would look way too better with a little bit more brightness, but you do some awesome work man.

Those lightning plants and stones give extra smoothness!

i think this is the Kind of mapping that could be implemented by cip. you mostly map tunnels/Caves with huge Rooms, which makes it easy to run and Keep distance while Hunting. And thats basicaly what cip Needs. But in Addition to this your Maps Look very detailed and creative for a map that is mainly focused on good game Play than on Show off.

I'm not into those big shrooms, but I like your map so much!
It's like each element separately has a purpose on map, but they all together create a thematic environment.

Last edited:
How?.. You use like 12 different sprites and make them actually look really really good.

Well done sir.

Back