• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

vf8t9w.png

11t8w9l.png
You are the best mapper!

Shirako! You are a true inspiration to new mapper like myself.
One day I'll be at the skill level you are currently at, but that is
not what I am looking forward to the most, I mean, imagine
your skill level when that day is.

I literally just finished doing a lava area too!!!! COINCIDENCE!

But hey, it's super stupid and ridiculously nitpick'y, but here's a little tiny silly easy tip so your waterfalls don't look cut off at the edges.
Literally, just use another corner border piece. xD

lava fall.png

But hey, it's super stupid and ridiculously nitpick'y, but here's a little tiny silly easy tip so your waterfalls don't look cut off at the edges.

View attachment 34098
The border that you added makes the lava look like it's floating in the air, since it's hanging out without any support of the mountain.

I didn't think it looked like it was hanging because the border and the brown mountain are the same color, it kinda blends in. Maybe a little bit if you really microscope it, but it looks slightly better than a cut off sprite. Imo~

So where's that little tiny silly easy waterfall tip? ^^
Anyway.. thanks for the tip, not sure why I made it this way lol

2sbakap.png

Lovely jungle pieces but I can't say I'm a big fan of the way you've done the bridge pillars (with the mountain) but other than that everything is pretty nice :)

Side note: someone send me some Raw extensions so I can map some things when I'm bored senseless :)

Lovely jungle pieces but I can't say I'm a big fan of the way you've done the bridge pillars (with the mountain) but other than that everything is pretty nice :)

Side note: someone send me some Raw extensions so I can map some things when I'm bored senseless :)

Whaatt?? My old pupil is going to map again???? I thought you were done for!

@shirako, CiP should've made the North and West versions of the stairs just for you to make these pieces perfect. They're awesome! Also agree, the bridge pillars look slightly funky, but not bad at all. I'm sure you can figure something out to make em look less "skinny"

Back