• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Damn you little mapping monster! I love it so much! Please check out my thread, i like to make cities with the similar style.

Those would fit very well into RPG server(s), unluckily I do not think they are meant to be used by some orsh-like OTSes just like Shadow Realm is (correct me if I'm wrong).
What I mean is that the climate setup is so great, but the map functionality itself might be not the greatest (large, empty spaces, hard to block/mwall/kill people and so on). That being said I really enjoy this type of mapping and it definitely pleases my eyes. Please give us more =)

Damn you little mapping monster! I love it so much! Please check out my thread, i like to make cities with the similar style.
Thanks, I've seen your thread several times. If I'm not wrong, this city was initially inspired by some of your maps.

Those would fit very well into RPG server(s), unluckily I do not think they are meant to be used by some orsh-like OTSes just like Shadow Realm is (correct me if I'm wrong).
What I mean is that the climate setup is so great, but the map functionality itself might be not the greatest (large, empty spaces, hard to block/mwall/kill people and so on). That being said I really enjoy this type of mapping and it definitely pleases my eyes. Please give us more =)
Glad you like it. In my book, RPG server needs a little more than just eye pleasing map.

I like those torches, fit there really well. Part of some catacombs?

i think the color of the walls fits very well, but the big problem is that these walls lack contrast :/

have u tried the gray carlin walls?

Back