• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

I don't get if this is wet jungle or dry desert...
But this connection of rock and earth mountains border... I would make it wider because they looks cut off or unfinished..

I think with your great border skills you could put on ground some borders to change this straight lines.

Attachments

They looks great but one thing for me is disturbing everything, if you look on wooden ramp, it is impossible that this pavement border would sprawl on wood which lays on it. It is possible with sand and it looks great however not this pavement.
You are walking the wrong side of the line between reality and aesthetics. That border looks great, perhaps some of the boards have decayed exposing the pavement beneath. Doesnt matter though, the alternative is a straight line border, which would be awful.

Back