• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Those items are very impressive,actually you are very creative and got the ability of shifting and combining different styles of color.
Keep going

ZwEHPhF.gif

Some guys I've been working on. And a frost drake for good measure

hfJWosB.png

Where can i purchase these sprites? :) I am interested in buying a sprite set for my upcoming server.

edit: So i found it, now how do i purchase coins?

edit2: So i am interested in the [Flamelord's Wrath Bundle] I will message you in november when i will purchase it :p

Last edited:
Where can i purchase these sprites? :) I am interested in buying a sprite set for my upcoming server.

edit2: So i am interested in the [Flamelord's Wrath Bundle] I will message you in november when i will purchase it :p

Do you release that you will need make players download the client for it, and in real map servers, it won't work, right?

Do you release that you will need make players download the client for it, and in real map servers, it won't work, right?
Oh ofcourse, the set will be used for the custom client. Players will have the chance to use the client for the set or they can not use it and just wont be able to use/see the set. I am also still considering making it so they need the client to login, what would you think about that?

Hey, yeah just go to the store and put whatever you want into the bag, then click the Purchase button to get instructions what to do next.
I recommend that, if you're gonna start implementing custom stuff in the server, you require your players to use the custom client. It's not a big deal and you can still use original tibia clients if you don't like the idea of moving to OTClient, you just have to provide your new .dat/.spr to the players. Cheers.

Very nice man. Awesome sprites :D
If you want to look mine and give some tips I'd be really happy :D

Looks incredible as usual. Looking forward to using them in Voltage once you have 'em up for sale :)

Hey Shiva, long time!
I'm really impressed how you evolved in those recent sprites.

I only suggest taking a little care with the perspective by drawing a diagonal line like this
70j0hx.png

Some details just go outside perspective if you don't check well.
Others things like alignment of the arms/members help the perspective too (you could apply that on your new sprite of pumpkin monster).

For the pumpkins I can see you're using Auto-AA on that sprites, what helps a lot! You could use that in favor to AA the borders, what is very important to it's format.
28nx1d.png

A quick edit applying a little more contrast, border AA and shining eyes, doing it more distinct.

Hope it give you some ideas! (like an animation for it) :)

Back