• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Blur doesn't work too, i can show you c:

I'm aware that anyone who's able to edit a few pixels can remove any kind of "protection" one puts over a picture while still trying to preserve any presentation quality.
I must display my work somewhere to attract potential clients, and if someone is going to be an asshole and rip it off, they might have to deal with copyright infringement consequences of the clients who now own the sprites.
But thank you for your concern.

I'm aware that anyone who's able to edit a few pixels can remove any kind of "protection" one puts over a picture while still trying to preserve any presentation quality.
I must display my work somewhere to attract potential clients, and if someone is going to be an asshole and rip it off, they might have to deal with copyright infringement consequences of the clients who now own the sprites.
But thank you for your concern.
While their are assholes out there, to prosecute someone for infringement it must be done in the country of the party at trial. Thus you'd have to go to their countries court to prosecute them. This will never happen over a tibia sprite (which you probably would lose 9/10 if you asked for more than $20).

It's unfortunate people would try to rip your stuff. I love your work and i feel everything you made is easily worth your cost.

Keep up the good work

While their are assholes out there, to prosecute someone for infringement it must be done in the country of the party at trial. Thus you'd have to go to their countries court to prosecute them. This will never happen over a tibia sprite (which you probably would lose 9/10 if you asked for more than $20).

It's unfortunate people would try to rip your stuff. I love your work and i feel everything you made is easily worth your cost.

Keep up the good work

I don't want to rip his stuff, just sayin' his watermark is really weak.

Haven't posted anything in a while in this thread, but here's some refreshment so you don't think that I'm dead.
Basically, I've been working on pixel-art on and off, and most recently became a member of the Medivia.org staff, so most of the stuff I've been making is for Medivia.
There's some other stuff in between, and a bunch of stuff like items and details that I don't feel are worth sharing at the moment.

I'm still active in several projects, and will be available for hire after the 1st half of April once again as well, for those interested.

Simplistic Pixel Art Avatar
For myself
(gotta gift yourself with something from time to time too, right?)
credits to some random google image search for the head shape

hIXVEby.png

Logo for Eloth
(Pixel art monster + brush/pixel-art assets)

kWyUX9d.png

White Raptor + Snow Breath Animation
For Medivia

dC4sBAp.gif

Bunch of Monsters
For Medivia

LNdXTtA.png

Icy Cave
For Medivia

ACWqcLR.png

Pirate Ship (Freezing)
For Medivia

hiD3XOk.png

Game Interface and Graphics
For FoF

(Some sprites from here are very old/spaceholders until they are replaced, but in general, there is some nice stuff on these pics for showoff, so enjoy)

qxBm5pd.png

PYc8dpF.png

Pixel Art Ahri
For Practice
(Unfinished)

oGEzRzm.gif

What's FoF? because those pictures are very appealing.
Have you ever thought about making a game for android/ios?

What's FoF? because those pictures are very appealing.
Have you ever thought about making a game for android/ios?

I can't reveal too much info on FoF atm, most likely I will make a thread about it later, but yes, it will be a single player experience on PC/Android and probably iOS as well. Look forward to that! :D

daaamn, dat ship :)
great graphics

Glad you liked 'em. :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I haven't been posting here for a long time since I've been busy doing a ton of stuff.
Some big stuff is coming up!

Since my last post, I've made a shit ton of graphics and sprites for Medivia, FoF, Necronia, and some other minor projects.

Here are some prototypes from FoF until then.
(Big thanks and credits to @XKuzirashi for providing a bunch of environmental sprites for us to finish these previews faster)

scr2.png

scr4.png

scr3.png

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I haven't been posting here for a long time since I've been busy doing a ton of stuff.

Since my last post, I've made a shit ton of graphics and sprites for Medivia, FoF, Necronia, and some other minor projects. I will put up what I can for preview in the thread, but I will save the best for last, which is...
I'm preparing my own website where you will be able to check out all my work, contact me, get very cheap sprites in bulk, view and enter my projects, and more.

(Big thanks and credits to @XKuzirashi for providing a bunch of environmental sprites for us to finish these previews faster)

scr2.png

scr4.png

scr3.png

thats what i call clean UI

Did I tell you to consider making pixelated single-player RPG game? Slap "indie game" on it, put in on GOG / Steam and count all of that cash flowing through You. People will buy it. People love pixeleted game nowadays. <3

Since my last post, I've made a shit ton of graphics and sprites for Medivia, FoF, Necronia, and some other minor projects. I will put up what I can for preview in the thread, but I will save the best for last, which is...
I'm preparing my own website where you will be able to check out all my work, contact me, get very cheap sprites in bulk, view and enter my projects, and more.

scr2.png

scr4.png

scr3.png

Very very nice when this comes out i will quit tibia for sure. Will it be a pay once or just like tibia when u need to buy premium or even dlc pack system

This blue-ish entrance looks sick! Any alpha/beta coming up soon?

Back