• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

wow loved the spider, nothing to say but congratz haha

Spider and spike sword are my favs! Great job on them. However I don't like desaturation on candy-stick (top right).
Keep it up :)

Spider and spike sword are my favs! Great job on them. However I don't like desaturation on candy-stick (top right).
Keep it up :)

Eh, yea I forgot to darken the lines... Damn it. Anyway, thanks. I'm working on more very soon :D

wow loved the spider, nothing to say but congratz haha

Thank you :)

Lovely!
When can I expect a new livestream? ;o

Most likely tonight from around 1 AM to 4-5 AM and tomorrow during day, etc.

too bad i'll be a sleep then :( would love to watch the stream :p.

on topic: those sprites look amazing, really love the spider!

Time to swipe the dust from this thread.

Here you have a character named Arlong from One Piece with his Kiribachi sword (Reference material), a flesh weaver (Reference material) and his eggs, along with 3 christmas themed weapons.

526fa7900c.png

Just nice to say.. i like all your sprites! keep nice work and posting.. :D
hug!

Here are some new sprites from me. Of course, the ultimate one is coming when the contest 'Forest Guardian' is over, because I can't show it while the contest is still active.

Cat
Felt like Tibia's cat is way too tiny and not cute enough. Will be used in tutorial for Necronia.

9f813232a7.png

Father Wisdom Statue
The old Father Wisdom statue we had on Necronia didn't really fit the description of this guy, so I gave him a brand new look, the one he deserves. This guy can be found in Sattnyr Island's temple, helping newcomers.

f25757d822.gif

Rideress
For our mount/ride feature, Necronia used some sprites from Pokemon Online servers. I felt that now when I know how to sprite, I needed to change that and give those outfits an appropriate design.

Inspired by this.

857d72aa73.png

Back