• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP SHOP website dont give item HELP

Anezedu

Reaction score
Hello, im trying to buy items at my website, once I pay with the coins it says that I have to wait 3 minutes to get the item in the game.
But I never get the item and when I see the transactions history it shows that the offer is not been realized yet.. ANY HELP PLEASE? I dont use TFS, its OTX

SHOP 1.png

As far as I can see it's MyAAC.

Did you install the included .lua globalevent script?
No I didnt install the globalevent script. I just install the gessior shop plugin and configure the paypal payment, which it works but dont give item.
Where do I get the globalevent script and how do I install it?

No I didnt install the globalevent script. I just install the gessior shop plugin and configure the paypal payment, which it works but dont give item.
Where do I get the globalevent script and how do I install it?

You will find it in the folder where you have myaac installed - typically /var/www under linux or htdocs under windows. There should be file named gesior-shop-system.lua

Or you find it online too: slawkens/myaac-plugins (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac-plugins/blob/master/gesior-shop-system/gesior-shop-system.lua)

Back