• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should Avalanche's damages be reduced during warmode?

Should Avalanche's damages be reduced during warmode?

• Total voters

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Im asking all of you, you know that if we make the avalanche gfb, etc just like Lunarforce, Shadowcores would be a much better war ot, the fights are now just ava spams not skills needed, no mages getting mana'd no switching with sd combos on mages its ridicilous if we all agree to this it would be a much better ot for Wars.

And i know the Rpgers are already thinking but then we cant ava when we are teamhunting! Thats why you should make this only enabled in Warmodes.

Please vote and if you want sicker wars
@Mark @Hani
Mark and Hani please take this under consideration this would be a huge step in becomming a better war server wich would lead in much more teams.

@jordi @Calar @Lapa30cm @Szady @nuskei

OFC ! Bring back this old close battle style with targeting bad peoples first since they die faster and not just avalanche lol.
VOTE YES GUYS !
For the teamhunters ; It will be only reduced if you are during a warmode and RED CROSSED !

You will not see anything like it on ShadowCores anytime soon. We created LunarForce for the kind of players who want this change, the problem is that you're on the wrong server. I don't understand why you/others transferred to ShadowCores if you are annoyed by "charlovers"/"noob chars", you basically asked for it when you transferred to ShadowCores. We are not going to touch avalanche/UE damage on ShadowCores, we are not going to do anything about skullbashing (it's a part of ShadowCores game mechanics), we are not going to give guilds or parties more power. If you don't want to play on LunarForce, then we don't have any other option for you, you will have to look for another server.

they wont make changes here for you guys.

The idea is cool and all but my opinion is that we need to stay away from this server because it wasn't made for us. We have lunarforce, and just because nobody wants to play it we do not have the right to come on this server and ask for pvp changes. Mark has stated that he will not update pvp on this server because the focus of this server is rpg based.

Leave these people alone bro its not their fault the "pvpers" won't play on lunarforce

dont change shit, I would like to make a poll to remove PVP on Shadowcores because it is basicly already a non pvp server.
transfer to lunar if you think your so pro

Haha i know you guys want the teams to go Lunar i do aswel, but somehow people cant think realistic and see that Shadowcores is a bad place for war at the moment, if all teams would transfer to Lunar at the same time shadow would be still the RPG Shadow, Lunarforce would be insane with huge wars and actual tactical wars for hunt places etc cause its hardcore pvp would be calva v2

i think that the only thing that must be reduced is UE damage
ava is good as it is since you must be brave to spam it when you have noobchars around and you can easily get redskull
only no charlovers team spam ava, and ava is part of the game
some people tried to change lunar and they killed the world
shadowcores is good as it is
they should add unfair reduction and reduce ue damage, nothing else

You clearly have no idea about Lunarforce, the server didnt die cause of the changes, the server died cause of the people who played it.

You clearly have no idea about Lunarforce, the server didnt die cause of the changes, the server died cause of the people who played it.

I dont think that gms changed lunar by quirk of fate .
They changed it because people started to beg for changes .
Today the server is dead

you are the kind of person that agrees at first with every change and then complains about it, i am the kind of person that thinks before change anything

What has Veziv to do with this?

Keep playing your non pvp server kid, maybe you should start exping candia, harmonia or something like this.

Haha the small fights we are having at lunar everyday are still more fun then the ava war you guys have on Shadow, as everyone knows Lunar is for the real skilled people Shadow is for the rpgers.

Shadowcores has more wars cause you're all charlovers who cant handle hardcore pvp, you play on a Server where if you wanna fight need to ask for warmode.. and if you are actually fighting there's 100 people with wm and 200 noob chars.

Our server is fine, we have normal pvp.. would love to see your "pro" team on Lunarforce.. let's see what you're able to do without noob chars and ava spam all day. But I understand Jordi would never want to play Lunar, cant lead like "GO IN GUYS SPAM AVA!!!!".. :/

I dont think that gms changed lunar by quirk of fate .
They changed it because people started to beg for changes .
Today the server is dead

you are the kind of person that agrees at first with every change and then complains about it, i am the kind of person that thinks before change anything

Funny how u edited your post anyway.. I dont know if you're retarded or really have no idea about a real pvp server.. the changes made the server itself better, the server "died" cause Calar and Veziv dont get along and cant make proper wars... we dont have so many 300+ mages tanking for 1 year as you do here, we dont have ava/ue spam.. we actually know how to use para, mwall and sds.. unlike you guys.

Lunarforce is by far the best Server online right now, there's just too many non pvpers like you who cant play this Servers.

Back