• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should i buy this computer?

Should i buy this awesome Computer?

• Total voters
I don't think you've got the money. But if you do, buy it! xD

Wrong section. Move this to computer-chat, please.

I don't think you've got the money. But if you do, buy it! xD

Wrong section. Move this to computer-chat, please.

Well,soon is cristmas and my birthday..i also sold alot of Games..i got around 1.5k € right now,well hope to get some money!..
If not,i will start working :p

Last edited:
Why would you buy such a expensive computer? You can get an amazing gaming computer for much cheaper..

That's a complete waste of money. Like some other people said, you can buy cheaper in other countries. You can probably get almost or the EXACT computer for less.

in my opinion this is huge waste of money, because you can buy same parts for less and build it yourself and maybe can save 500+ EUR (maybe 1000+). If u dont know how to build PC, its no problem. There are tons of articles how to do it on the internet, also u can ask i forums and nothing can go wrong.

in my opinion this is huge waste of money, because you can buy same parts for less and build it yourself and maybe can save 500+ EUR (maybe 1000+). If u dont know how to build PC, its no problem. There are tons of articles how to do it on the internet, also u can ask i forums and nothing can go wrong.

Problem is, that computer was overclocked and customized.

Unless he knows how to overclock and whatnot, he's gonna have a hard time getting another computer which performs equally.

oh.. if he have no expierence in overclocking and hardware customization, there is a risk. What happens if something goes wrong with hardware? I didnt find the mobo model, but think nothing inexpensive will fit in. :p

No u shoudnt. Dude its 4k euro o_O!
5years later, it will coast max 2.5k euro...

@enyway, germany is funny language, realy 'hard'...

Back