• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should I host RealSoft OT (in sweden)

READ THE POST CAREFULLY!

• A

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • C

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • D

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • E

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • F

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
Pictures Updated!

Here's updated pictures, still they're not completed!

I got much work left one those areas!

Inside this building there are depot, temple and some other stuffs.. and some weirdnesses ..
13414673.png

39384538.png

When you're leaving the city you'll get a msg about it..

17007710.png

Same thing when you're entering the city line..
(You will never get a exit msg if you're walking towards the city, nor welcome msg when you're walking out of the city = no bug..)
78919305.png

This bridge leads out from the city!

48190092.png

New Monster!

Orshabaal.gif

Name: Marshroth
Hitpoints: 150 000
Experience per kill: 100 000 (x -experience rate)
Loot: Several Rares with low drop rate!
Max Damage per turn: 3222 Hitpoints
Medium damage: 370 Hitpoins per second
Hunting tactics: Level 200+ elite as blocker, 2+ Druids to heal and a few shooters!
Others: change outfit really fast!

Knowledge:

This demon will only spawn at one place, with it's powers and high health this monster should not be soloed by any single character, no matter what vocation this player is!

With hes strong hands and fast moves this demon are able to make 5 melee attacks on you within a second which can be deadly for any player above level 100!

with great fire balls and energy waves this monster is a really nasty monster to hunt around.

This monster will not summon any monsters as he think he's way to strong to call for help.

The history says, if you get an item of him... you will for sure not find another one for a very long time!

Movie here: (Face this Demon with a level 289 elite knight (4440 Hp in max)
Untitled on Vimeo

Enjoy! ;)

I think I'll have this thing runninbg to Jan 1:th :p

pretty good date to release a great server, plus I get some time to fix up stuffs... :p

New about the server:
I'm perparing the server to start hosting in a few hours!

I've updated the spells systems and game play systems.

All Runes/Spells should be like 7.4 of real tibia, same damage, etc a 100+ Elite knight heal between 20-60% of hes hp with an uh,
Paladin heal about 40-70% of hes hp with exura vita.
a 150 mage with magic level 70 will hit about 700-800 hp with a sd.

and much more ;)
Paladins and Knights damage is highered so they will be balanced towards the mages with their new staffs.

Know probems that have been fixed:
Bolts used to hit lower than Arrows, that have been fixed.
You will not drop 10% exp when dying, you will simply drop 4% always, there's no blessings either. 5% eq Drop. Aol is buyable in North Dungeon of Sperex.

Work that are going to be finished before server goes up:
Hunting tutorial on web page for all vocations with pictures and tips.

I hope there's many people joining this server ;)
and many that will stay long enough to see Morgortha once it opens up together with some other new areas :p

You will start at level 1 in a weird room, you will see a teleport to North, when you're entering it you will be teleported to Avadana Temple and gain 4200 exp which make you level 8, and as mage you'll start off with 240 mana,
Knight starts with 255 Hp.
And paladins start off with 220 Hp and 120 mana.

Yours RealSoft

Knowing you & this project, it will probably be unsuccessfull, and shutdown within 60 days of opening.

Good luck anyways, I voted for 10x experience.

Knowing you & this project, it will probably be unsuccessfull, and shutdown within 60 days of opening.

Good luck anyways, I voted for 10x experience.

if you don't want to hear any about it so shut the fuck up please?

:p

Client for the server:
Credits goes to my Client Scripter "COOKIE"
client1.png

client2to.png

You cannot loggin without the client :p

if you're curious about web site:
http://realsoft-ot.sytes.net/

When the server become popular enough we'll get an ventrilo server for the players..

Tell me if you are in need of Gamemasters, i'm very experienced & serious.

I do have to give you credit, it all seems pretty well balanced.
Good work :p

client scripter xD
What did he do? Add ip to zeh hex?

The background is kinda ugly and doesn't fit with the black skin, but the black skin is totally awesome.

Back