• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should I host RealSoft OT (in sweden)

READ THE POST CAREFULLY!

• A

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • C

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • D

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • E

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • F

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTE!

A: Yes! 3x Experience!

B: Yes! 5x Experience!

C: Yes! 10x Experience!

D: Yes! over 10x experience!

E: No, I don't play 7.6

F: I don't care!

Vote and comment..

if you want me to host it, the hosted server will always be newer then the updates I upload.

etc if I just released an update, the hosted server just had the 5:th update.

Edit: I will create a new poll, I will make a few updates, add some awesome monster and areas, and put allot of pictures/movies, and then make a vote about it ;)

so people know what they're voting for ;)

but keep post comments ;)

Last edited:
Start information, you'll start at level 8 in a new island which will continue some good hunts for your level. you will be able to leave this "Rook" when ever you want to, to be able select what ever town you want..

The mana/hp regain will be 5/5 always for all vocations, but faster then Real tibia ticks..

skill/magic rate will depend on what experience rate it will be!

Ps: there are several new areas coming, including new monsters which will need a hole team to kill!

(something familiar with demons, but stronger and more hp)

Comments ;)

Why this talk about RealSoft 24/7, I don't even like it that much :S (sorry, but that's my opinion)

Realsoft, u remember me?

I'm admin omar - my email is [email protected] used to play ur server and be ur NPC scripter over 1-2 years ago..

I know you well.. I didn't keep you because that was not the npc I was requesting, I said I want advanced npc's with functions and historys and allot more, what you gave me was copied OT-npc with "hello, I sell mace (30gp...." etc

Why this talk about RealSoft 24/7, I don't even like it that much :S (sorry, but that's my opinion)

That's not alive 24/7... there's other threads that are much more bumped then mine... and if you don't like me/my work don't visit them...

3 pictures of the new island is coming..

Note: None of these pictures are really detailed yet! they're only basics..
16263428.png

73898955.png

52452518.png

I know you well.. I didn't keep you because that was not the npc I was requesting, I said I want advanced npc's with functions and historys and allot more, what you gave me was copied OT-npc with "hello, I sell mace (30gp...." etc

You didnt say that to me, u asked me to do normal npc's but with alot more weapon additions to sell in rookgaard and stuff.

P.S. People wont quit because an NPC says Hello, but not hey :thumbup:

Did you check the other maps on this server?

you don't know a shit about the maps, you haven't seen the map from in game... it's there it counts... now how it's look on a picture there you see a bigger area with smaller items...

if you find any map that are better looking then mine in 7.6 format please give me some pictures!!
dude.. fuck you and get the fuck out of my thread!

you'll never comment any good anyway. or comment helpful in any way.. get some friends <.<

I'm current working with the new island:
47274185.png

that msg is still also basic, you'll ONLY get that message when you're entering the city line.. you can't ever get that msg when you're leaving the city!

D: Yes! over 10x experience!

Make the experience around 12-22x something no to hard and not to easy.

You didnt say that to me, u asked me to do normal npc's but with alot more weapon additions to sell in rookgaard and stuff.

P.S. People wont quit because an NPC says Hello, but not hey :thumbup:

I said I want npc reminds about real tibia.. that answer questions, and don't spoil everything they do in the hello msg.. <.<

Back