• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should i release my current work?

I wouldn't.

I have put some hard work into a real map, and I wouldn't just give it to the beggars!

NO!

hahahahahahahaha...
no!? yes!? what a hell?
fuck you noobs ¬¬
man...
in my opinion, the peoples that have posted here have eaten a lot of shit...
yeah!... you have voted no? so, tell me how do you have learned about ots? magic? no! idiot..
oh!... you have voted yes? so, and what value you will give to the author? before downloading it you will rep++ he? fuck you! parasite!

man... this decision can be taken only by yourself! if you think that you have to share it, okay, share it! otherwise do not share...
I know that a lot of peoples that are telling you to do not release it will use your server, I'm very interested in fix some bugs in some quests on my ot, if your server comes with quests fixeds it is great to me... but the price is paid by you... who worked on it?... so, if you do not release... i will support your decision and if you release... i will support your decison anyway and will download it ;D

u also insult ppl because u think u can do everything and u are the king babla rofl rofl noob noob..get a life man..
you are the biggest fail here,leave otland..join otfans

@topic,dont release it..

Thanks for the compliment. And if you would just like to remind me again of why my life is a failure, I'd be so thrilled. Because apparently your vocublary is so small that you do not know how to express yourself, kid. You keep posting the same words, same meaningless sentences that does not have any valid point AT ALL.

No. Don't release it. Give it to the people in the community that would like it/have worked for the community, not a released distribution for noobs who know nothing about OTs to run a server, make money, and shut it down after 2-3 weeks for doing nothing.

Red

I fully agree with red. Noobs doesn't deserve for such thing like it.

I have 100% real inq (ungreez+shadownexus) with everything working: main room with tps, all bosses, auto dreadbeast helgorak, shadow nexus like rl Tibia (infinity spawning monster if u kill one) Magic barrier, and etc...[like latrivan lever...]) And i wanted to relase it, but later i had thought. "No! I don't want to give such hard scripted quest for some empty (I didn't mean you Empty. I like you. No offense) Noobs, which didn't be able even to configure it!. So my answer is:

No. I think like Red.
Give it to the people in the community that would like it/have worked for the community
:peace:

please dont...... im tired of seeing all these noob rl maps. they all suck and every last one of them thinks they've got some uber server. i dont want them to have any more reasons to make them.

Nah, don't release it rep begger.
No one wants your half ass work :p

Back