• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should I release these stuffs?

WHich?

• Total voters
I'd say none.
It's your work and you should be the only one getting credits for it ^^
If others use it they wont even know you're the one who made it

I support your anti-bot idea .. Better something than nothing.
Ofcourse , as anti-bot can improve , so can a bot too , this is just another good vs evil fight? xD

Anyways .. I think you should release both stuff , cuz if the system/spells are of nice quality , and someone uses 'em , that's a plus for OT community. You have a server using quality shit. That's nice , isn't it? ... there u go :p

updated the post..

@Cirtaboy, if I release this one it's because I hate botters, and I want as many servers as possible to start fight these retard players.. so why would I like to have that as donator gift for otland? when I don't win anything on it, + that most servers can't access it.

So, you actually call me plus 85% of this community a retard, is that it? You should be ashamed, sir. I'm very dissapointed in you.
Nah, just a joke, gogo release I could use this for sure!

already released the spells.. but I keep the antibot for myself.
I can't release the one I'm using on my server right now, I don't want anyone to know how it works.

Maybe I can develop a brand new system using different functions and systems and release that instead but right now I don't have that time to fix up a brand new detection system.

already released the spells.. but I keep the antibot for myself.
I can't release the one I'm using on my server right now, I don't want anyone to know how it works.

Maybe I can develop a brand new system using different functions and systems and release that instead but right now I don't have that time to fix up a brand new detection system.

That's a wise decision, when people can check for the questions your system will broadcast, then they can use a simple ''auto responder'' to bypass the system. I do hope you will create an alternative system for us :)

Ow yeah, thanks for the spells +rep for you ;)

Back