• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should I release these stuffs?

WHich?

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
I dunno.. but why not make you "botters" life an living hell? you MUSt bot in every fucking servers and most people dunno how to make anti bot systems..

so I felt.. why not release one of my cheapest anti bot systems?
(Very cheap.. but it's still working, shouldn't be used to a low rate server)

Also I was thinking about release the full spells of real tibia 8.57 (99% exact formulas)

So what you say? should I release them?

Edit: Adding more information, when I made this thread I didn't had much time to explain.
The AntiBot is a very cheap one.. it will ONLY detect afk players.. (It will ask you a question, if you don't answer within a few warnings you'll get kicked)
You can edit the antibot to straight delete players, ban them or just kick them.

This is made to work with TFS servers of 8.5+ but I might as well fix a similar one to lower client versions.

Last edited:
I all up to you, but if you want them to be donator exclusive, then I would be able to upload them to the donator board if that is what you want.

It really depends on what you want. Ofcourse, it would probably be awesome for some people if you made it public, but then again some people might misuse it (don't ask me how as I got no idea)

updated the post..

@Cirtaboy, if I release this one it's because I hate botters, and I want as many servers as possible to start fight these retard players.. so why would I like to have that as donator gift for otland? when I don't win anything on it, + that most servers can't access it.

I think you should release both. It won't be able to stop some people but it's better than nothing.

Didn't that system got released like a year ago? I know chronic elements has anti bot system in their core.:)

I think both should be released. It's an attempt at getting rid of bots, which is better than nothing, and the spells are very valuable to me. I know TFS comes with some pretty awful formulas. (For example, exura heals 1 every time till you get a magic level, then it might heal 2... And gain a level it might heal 3 or 4... It's ridiculous.) And if you don't release the formulas for free, I'll seriously consider buying them if they're that good. xD

The anti bot thingy, a similar or same code was released a while ago already. Anyways to your question... If you like then sure do it, if not then who cares?

You should release them both, a cheap antibot system is always better than none, and the spells are lovely to have when they are like 99% exact formules.

release them both
most otland need spells
and much need antibot bec its better than nothing
but its up to u

Release both to public, with this the new generation of otservers will have an exelent spells and you will help us to fight against all that boters!

I voted for spells only, the anti-bot system is a very bad way of doing it and will annoy players who play without a bot. A good anti-bot system is one that legit players will never notice is in place, and there are so many other better ways you could do it.

I voted for spells only, the anti-bot system is a very bad way of doing it and will annoy players who play without a bot. A good anti-bot system is one that legit players will never notice is in place, and there are so many other better ways you could do it.

also if I understand this right, legit players who are afk will get the message aswell.

Release the anti-bot system, which is just an anti-afk system. If it is set to a high enough time before sending to players (say.. once every two hours) it won't -really- bother a legit player, just a minor inconvenience. If it is also just set to kicking a player, it is as simple as relogging for a legit player.

I am aware that it wouldn't remove -all- botters, but the majority of botters only know the most basic uses of their bot, and wouldn't know how to make a auto response to the question asked. Also, if there is a list of different questions that the script randomly picks from (not just a small math problem) this would also make it harder for botters to avoid.

Steps do need to be taken to stop the rampant use of botting, and even a small one, would be a big, and much welcomed release for the OT community as a whole. Please do this.

As far as the spells go, it would be really nice to have more accurate spells (from real tibia), and I am always in favour of more releases, as it helps the community, and is in general the real reason alot of us even log on sites like this. I think alot of people don't give enough praise to those that release their hard work.. myself included. I'll try to start posting more often..

So, that is what I think on this topic, and I hope that you choose to release it, as it would help the community, and make many people happy.

Last edited:
Release the anti-bot system, which is just an anti-afk system. If it is set to a high enough time before sending to players (say.. once every two hours) it won't -really- bother a legit player, just a minor inconvenience. If it is also just set to kicking a player, it is as simple as relogging for a legit player.

I am aware that it wouldn't remove -all- botters, but the majority of botters only know the most basic uses of their bot, and wouldn't know how to make a auto response to the question asked. Also, if there is a list of different questions that the script randomly picks from (not just a small math problem) this would also make it harder for botters to avoid.

Steps do need to be taken to stop the rampant use of botting, and even a small one, would be a big, and much welcomed release for the OT community as a whole. Please do this.

As far as the spells go, it would be really nice to have more accurate spells (from real tibia), and I am always in favour of more releases, as it helps the community, and is in general the real reason alot of us even log on sites like this. I think alot of people don't give enough praise to those that release their hard work.. myself included. I'll try to start posting more often..

So, that is what I think on this topic, and I hope that you choose to release it, as it would help the community, and make many people happy.

Seriously, it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. There's not really much that I could add onto what was said. I wholely agree.

Back