• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Should not be able to post without selecting TFS Version!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

well i'm tired of people posting for help or requests without telling us the TFS version. I've asked several times for tfs version, some response quick and some it take hours which make me lose my joy to help them.

So, since people can't read about how to post threads and what information it should contains. I would love to see, req to choose TFS version before post!

Like this:
Zfckt7gA1.png

Since ive seen otland getting some new awesome features this past week. Maybe consider this aswell?
@Don Daniello

Since ive seen otland getting some new awesome features this past week. Maybe consider this aswell?
@Don Daniello
I did consider that and I wish I could do it. Unfortunately, there can only be one prefix group on the Support forum and only one prefix selected at a time.
We are reviewing rules for Support and other boards and trying to refresh all the sticky threads with rules to deduplicate them, make them shorter, clearer and include stuff like this. It's best to put the server version in a tag a swell, since we now display them on thread list. In any case, I do remember about that problem.

Maybe force just the Support Threads have a Tag saying which version of TFS people are using.
Never used XenForo, don't know if is possible.

Back