• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion ShoutBox

BlackList

PassingWrath.us
Reaction score
Well, I know Talaturen knows what it is, by now. But why doesn't OtLand use a ShoutBox?

Well what I'm saying is, OtLand should use a ShoutBox.

I think a shoutbox would be fun to have as well. Never thought about it :eek:

Why should we need it if we got an forum?

It can be used to just chat with people, you can force rules as well, so the forums will remain the same as they were before the ShoutBox was made, thats if its approved..

It will also bring more people to OtLand.

You can make a couple, link them from the portal, so it can reduce the number of members in each ShoutBox.

Nah the new versions of shoutboxes arent so laggy, and its pretty bugfree. For an example the shoutbox at tibiaug

I think this would be a nice idea, but then also adding etc 1 message each 10 minutes. Its not a chatbox, but a shoutbox right?

You could allways add more channels, chatbox, shoutbox etc...

bad idea well at least i just don't like them and think there never gonna be added here anyway

I vote for no.
It would destroy the layout, otherwise it's not added in the navigation menu and you can chose it visible or invisible.

I'm on yes.
There's one great Shoutbox from vbulletin.org that OTLand could use...

Anyway dear administrators, if you reject it, consider a public irc with some applet at forum.

Nah the new versions of shoutboxes arent so laggy, and its pretty bugfree. For an example the shoutbox at tibiaug

I think this would be a nice idea, but then also adding etc 1 message each 10 minutes. Its not a chatbox, but a shoutbox right?

You could allways add more channels, chatbox, shoutbox etc...

Then yes.. it would be alot less spam in forums..

Back