• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Show Off] My homemade Roxor by KERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rox666

Reaction score
ROXOR MAIN CITY !!

NxnIl.png

Attachments

Last edited:
thank you, i will be working tonight and post more screenies..

Spawns :
R7e8L.png

Last edited by a moderator:
omg relly god.

please stop it, no sarcasm, you know that it's not good. we all know

it's like 3/10

The temple is to big and dont have a real structure,
you should try a small temple, without depot , without teleports,
without trainers. All rooms looks like big squares.
And the footprint in the room, dont make sense at all.
Just create an own building for Shops(often more houses), depot, temple and teleport room.

The main teleportroom always look like the same, just 3 big squares and some thrown in teleports.
Just be creative and map something special...

oO?blackstone its not even a "temple" its revamped roxor main city also why "without teleports" since every roxor used to be with teleports....dont disscus about something u dont know ;) have a nice day

hmm just wondring.. if it's not homemade then where is it made? ^_^

Other than that it's like Blackstone said, 3/10.. My suggestions would be to take screens without the whole mapeditor, i mean just the picture of the map.

Well.. Good luck!

oO?blackstone its not even a "temple" its revamped roxor main city also why "without teleports" since every roxor used to be with teleports....dont disscus about something u dont know ;) have a nice day

well it's just a building with every shit in it. well I dont know something about your project, or what ever,
but I know something about mapping, and I said how it could look better and friendlier, it was just a suggestion,
not more.
If you dont want to have suggestions, why do you post screens then?

please stop it, no sarcasm, you know that it's not good. we all know

it's like 3/10

The temple is to big and dont have a real structure,
you should try a small temple, without depot , without teleports,
without trainers. All rooms looks like big squares.
And the footprint in the room, dont make sense at all.
Just create an own building for Shops(often more houses), depot, temple and teleport room.

The main teleportroom always look like the same, just 3 big squares and some thrown in teleports.
Just be creative and map something special...

Blackstone, Read the thread name:"[Show Off] My homemade Roxor by KERN", It's an Roxor map. And the special things with roxor is: "Alot of hunts,quests,warzone's and much more things".So what this guy have done is the perfectly roxor map as we know it. The only different is that he got some better map updates. Keep it up!

Shasy.

thank you shasy anyway u are right with alot of hunts,quests and events

TRAINING MONKS :

zajyl.png

TEMPLE : small but enough for roxor :p

BqOu.png

Last edited:
2/10 Really dont like it

Last edited:
I dont like roxor.. No comment

Yeh, zoom out some more, so we don't even see it's a city..! All I can see from this picture is that the shape needs to be looked over, and the removal of most of the largest grass tuftts.. also all spam on the roads :S

why? Oo

VIP CITY

EAblW.png

A city thats not even made by you, most of it is content from Neon and me.
As for the other stuff you showed I think its utter shit. To be honest I think you're a troll, but if your not then just practice using the Raw palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back