[SHOW OFF] Sound Sytem & Weather System

OverBash

Best answers
Reaction score
SNOW SYSTEM RAIN SYSTEM

And our powerful sound system, with a capacity of more than 180 thousand sounds!

Sound System

(Complete sound system with support for more than 180 thousand sounds, making sound from the steps, spells, items, runes, and ambient sounds of caves, and all the speeches of the monsters!)
A new gaming experience!
FX System
Snow, Rain, Spark, Fog, Dust, Water Bubbles, Sunbeams and other visual elements!
A new feature to enhance the in-game experience with visual elements contrasting to the beautiful old graphic!

SixNine

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Worst stuff you could ever do for tibia.

Morcega Negra

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
I always wonder why lukewarm there is no sound?
Everyone complained about the graph, but the graph I always liked, good idea!

chupaescadatri

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
liked it
could do in the current tibia as well, not only in the old

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
dude the weather system is actually embedded in otclient and those are downloadable i remember server with fog rain etc this is not new. main thread is sounds btw sounds for monsters is worst shit i ever seen it is nice for spells but if 20ppl spam ue your soundboard is just gonna burn itself out or you gonna get EARRAPE FROM ALL THEM UHS AND SD ON WAR

OP
OverBash

OverBash

Best answers
Reaction score
dude the weather system is actually embedded in otclient and those are downloadable i remember server with fog rain etc this is not new. main thread is sounds btw sounds for monsters is worst shit i ever seen it is nice for spells but if 20ppl spam ue your soundboard is just gonna burn itself out or you gonna get EARRAPE FROM ALL THEM UHS AND SD ON WAR
this has already been thought, it has limit of sounds reproduced for the next monsters in action if it has many, if it has few, there are all

Tony32

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Cool stuff. I've always though you would get sick of the same noises quite fast. Not sure tho as I've never tried any ot with sound.