• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SHOW OFF] Sound Sytem & Weather System

OverBash

Solutions
Reaction score
SNOW SYSTEM RAIN SYSTEM

snow.gif
rain.gif

And our powerful sound system, with a capacity of more than 180 thousand sounds!

Sound System

(Complete sound system with support for more than 180 thousand sounds, making sound from the steps, spells, items, runes, and ambient sounds of caves, and all the speeches of the monsters!)
A new gaming experience!
FX System
Snow, Rain, Spark, Fog, Dust, Water Bubbles, Sunbeams and other visual elements!
A new feature to enhance the in-game experience with visual elements contrasting to the beautiful old graphic!

I always wonder why lukewarm there is no sound?
Everyone complained about the graph, but the graph I always liked, good idea!

dude the weather system is actually embedded in otclient and those are downloadable i remember server with fog rain etc this is not new. main thread is sounds btw sounds for monsters is worst shit i ever seen it is nice for spells but if 20ppl spam ue your soundboard is just gonna burn itself out or you gonna get EARRAPE FROM ALL THEM UHS AND SD ON WAR

dude the weather system is actually embedded in otclient and those are downloadable i remember server with fog rain etc this is not new. main thread is sounds btw sounds for monsters is worst shit i ever seen it is nice for spells but if 20ppl spam ue your soundboard is just gonna burn itself out or you gonna get EARRAPE FROM ALL THEM UHS AND SD ON WAR
this has already been thought, it has limit of sounds reproduced for the next monsters in action if it has many, if it has few, there are all

Cool stuff. I've always though you would get sick of the same noises quite fast. Not sure tho as I've never tried any ot with sound.

hello I need the sound system, what is the price for the system?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also interested in this sound system, how do I get it and the price.

Is it compatible with the latest version of OTC v8?

Back