• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Showoff] Back On Track!

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well i used to map before, because of some problems i quitted here it goes.. some mapping!
10okvx2.jpg

Rules:
1) No Flaming

Looks alright. I wouldn't place the black knights like that though.

I dislike it. It's easy to see that it's autobordered and autorandomized =/

Well your try reading some tutorials to help you with your cave then post that picture and a new picture to see your advancements. Remember don't always use auto-boarder try using raw :peace:

Edit -

I'm not the greatest mapper but maybe you can get a idea or something from this:
2jbtgza.jpg

P.S I think their gay knights 1 bed 2 knights o.o?

Last edited:
Well your try reading some tutorials to help you with your cave then post that picture and a new picture to see your advancements. Remember don't always use auto-boarder try using raw :peace:

Edit -

I'm not the greatest mapper but maybe you can get a idea or something from this:

(made in link so doesn't take up space)
http://i36.tinypic.com/2jbtgza.jpg

P.S I think their gay knights 1 bed 2 knights o.o?

Rofl @^
Gay knights... haha ashuashuashuash.
@1st post, needs more detail and less reliance on RME, more manual detail and less auto functions. Thats why SimOne was good, the auto features weren't there and forced people to use imagination and take time.

-C00KIE

Back