• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Showoff] Ranger's Arcani

I suggest changing the sprite of the rock edges, they don't match the new mountain sprites at all :)

the idea is good but the sprite of the mountains makes the mountains look very square

I am going to be honest i had big hopes for thus but i see too much tibia here. You had te opportunity to really go your own way.. especially less of their sprites :(

I've been constantly replacing Tibia's sprites with my own, but it is a very long and expensive process.

View attachment 83196
I know it is indeed.

But what i think you should have done and the way you should have made it is start smaller with the features you have and your own sprites and then expand. The thing is you are expanding so much and would need to keep changing more.

But thats just my 2 cents.

I do think you have something very nice going dont get me wrong i just hoped you went a different route as you had the possibility for it with you guys strength of coding etc.

All in all keep going m8 you guys are doing a great job!

Back