• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

showtera.vapus.net

AchTung

Reaction score
Here you go:

attachment.php

Attachments

Yeye protect the vapus servers... I do not have anything against Stian, I totaly respect him but isn't that a proof that they got non logout zone???

i knew this fag was always spoofing. Byllan u .....
No wonder all his server had 100+ always. with 100 afk xlogged.

pft

Seriously, he called the user "Spoof"? :p

I'll give him a little pep talk when I get home from town later.

i knew this fag was always spoofing. Byllan u .....
No wonder all his server had 100+ always. with 100 afk xlogged.

pft

Byllens server isnt even a good server, ive heard that its just a download and run server, :mad:

I'm not protecting VAPus..

it's just amazing what people like you do.. just to fuck someone else..

If he spoofs or not.. it's his problem!
you guys don't want people to do that.. then REMOVE THE FUCKING OPTION FROM THE MAP EDITORS!

Byllens server isnt even a good server, ive heard that its just a download and run server, :mad:
does that have something to do with the spoof? :confused:

does that have something to do with the spoof? :confused:

well it can be, cuz i dont belive that hes server is well done, I also think that hes spoofing to get people to his server, people will belive oo this is a good server but its just spoofing, ive never seen a bad server have alot of players online, thats why i can say that hes is really spoofing to earn his players.

Back