• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sidestepgod

it's like woow you hit that follow button so damn pro maan. Yeeah dude i know you hit that f1 brilliantly dude we da best.

People think they're pro on this shit man, let them be.

Half of them can't even pvp without magicwall timers and all of that shit, Tibia now = no brainer.

And some people actually manage to fail at it, people in my team too.

What da fuck who is this stryker i left this forum for 4 days and now a kid like this trying to get voice here?

i still remember stryker crying when he lost tutor position now he lick some asses and he's tutor again wow still fucking random without pvp and hands ppl like you bring sds for me when im botting =]

done.

Nickname character?

lol you think i read all fucking posts of each thread? there are 5 pages, i have life, i'm not like u that have 920 posts on a tibia forum, retard

sorry i can read very fast i forgot you suffer from a illness called stupid...
logic: if you dont read it all dont comment..

All of you fucking virgins need to go and get heard of in real life, this never heard of shit its getting annoying.

Tali!! Rekaker is a close friend of mine, dont you dare! :mad:

flandie as much as i respect you i cant seem to respect danneh anymore because he switches teams more than he changes clothes i hope you understand king flandie dominator of women !!

Back