• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Comeback

Thanks guys, Its good to know so many people remember and miss Thronar, its a good motivation.

Well, at first I'd make a "Hell" piece, then I decided it had to have a big bridge and stuff, but then I got really stuck on the sprite choices and just decided to do a big bridge with some nature and stuff. Nothing really special but just to... be a little active

1scqyu.jpg

Looks cool but imo those new bridge sprites don't blend wel with the wooden pallisade sprites :( but good to see some activity :D

Looks cool but imo those new bridge sprites don't blend wel with the wooden pallisade sprites :( but good to see some activity :D

Kind of agree here, if it was more stony it would fit better :p
the bridge looks like "rich" while the wall/fortress looks like "poor"

Hello Otland, it's been some time since I've posted something. I'm getting some work on a few new mapping pieces and thought I'd share here and see what you guys think:

1LgQAR.jpg

pYG0ym.jpg

Any thoughts? I'd really appreciate some insight.

Edit: The images ended up huge, will work on that.

Ctrl+left click in RME, Print Screen, Paint, crop the scene that u want, upload (imgur maybe?), post on forum.

Hello Otland, it's been some time since I've posted something. I'm getting some work on a few new mapping pieces and thought I'd share here and see what you guys think:

1LgQAR.jpg

pYG0ym.jpg

I'm fairly sure the ground you chose makes players walking speed very very slow.
Even if I'm wrong, I'd still suggest changing the ground. None of the surrounding houses compliment the ground colour very well.

The rest of it looks quite nice though.

1LgQAR.jpg

pYG0ym.jpg

Great to see you back here dude! :) Would love to see thronar back online (definetly one of the best custom servers i played!!) ^^

On topic of the picture: I would work on the road, give it some more randomness and maybe add some grass and trees to it. the way it is now it look quite dull.

I'm fairly sure the ground you chose makes players walking speed very very slow.
Even if I'm wrong, I'd still suggest changing the ground. None of the surrounding houses compliment the ground colour very well.

The rest of it looks quite nice though.

This is really not the best tile, but I'm trying to make it look good to have some variation from the usual tiles we see in every map. See if you like it better on the ingame prints below! (also, tested the walking speed and its normal)

Great to see you back here dude! :) Would love to see thronar back online (definetly one of the best custom servers i played!!) ^^

On topic of the picture: I would work on the road, give it some more randomness and maybe add some grass and trees to it. the way it is now it look quite dull.

Hey man! I'm working on bringing it back, but can't really say when tho, but I will be posting map pieces from it here xd

Yeah, this road sprite looks boring, it has no variation to feel less repetitive, but it looks better ingame, with small stones and grass, etc, seeing the new prints below:

R9Ls2e.jpg

FXOTGC.jpg

8aB7si.jpg

Doesn't look like a secret passage though. I myself, as an enlightened sewer rat, can easily spot sewer grates from miles away even when they're hidden but I've got to say that I am very disappointed in this one. I expected more of you and I hope to see more well hidden sewer grates in the future.

Doesn't look like a secret passage though. I myself, as an enlightened sewer rat, can easily spot sewer grates from miles away even when they're hidden but I've got to say that I am very disappointed in this one. I expected more of you and I hope to see more well hidden sewer grates in the future.

You know, there was supposed to be crates over it but I let it out to be easier to be seen on the picture tho. The point is, people aren't used in exploring the scenario, crates, or whatsoever so most wouldnt see it right away, even more on a unsuspecting building that no one cares about in the city.

Siegh i like! reminds me of oldschool rookgard for some reason! :)

I'm definitely trying to rescue some old school tibia feeling, messing with crates, locked doors, complex caves, etc xd.

Use ID 7941 for the wooden floor border above the stair. It is walkable :)

Thanks, someone pointed that to me on another thread and I've fixed it already! I've looked for this id for really long lol.

Back