• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Showoff (new project)

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I will be posting a few pictures of my new project called Fenris here :D
Check it's discussion thread in my signature too if you're interested!

kStsMp.jpg

One of the gates of the main city!

bGwPpS.jpg

The weapons shop! He also teaches some skills!

4hveSg.jpg

The tool shop. It's pretty simple but has a neat look in my opinion.

B6HWlI.jpg

The tavern! He offers meals and drinks with different effects!

Please comment your opinions about them, I will be posting more eventully!

Terror bird is in timeout? lol nice
Pretty good mapping tho bro! I really like the realistic feel to it. Although I do have just a couple suggestions.
- Lion trophy is partially inside the wall.
- Maybe add 'nothing special' on top of the boxes/tables to avoid npc's from walking on top of them.
- Paper should probably read 'are full of a treasure of some kind' or 'are full of treasures of some kind'

Terror bird is in timeout? lol nice
Pretty good mapping tho bro! I really like the realistic feel to it. Although I do have just a couple suggestions.
- Lion trophy is partially inside the wall.
- Maybe add 'nothing special' on top of the boxes/tables to avoid npc's from walking on top of them.
- Paper should probably read 'are full of a treasure of some kind' or 'are full of treasures of some kind'

That was really helpful! I've applied all the suggestions thanks :D

Yeah didnt noticed the bird staring the wall hahaha! They're supposed to be used as horses so there are a few around the city.

The mapping overall is great, I never really liked those sprites you use as street. but that is purely personal opinion its still wonderful mapping :)

I always enjoyed looking at your maps and this time I didn't get disappointed either, good job!

nice mapping over here, btw key is in that barrel, next to the cart, YOU WELCOME (rl tibia scenario ;D )

The last two pictures are on F**king point! amazing, perfect style.

Last edited:
Back