• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Showoff (new project)

XdBoba.jpg

I like your style, seems simple but clean and really nice :)

This sucks I really hope snag.gy isn't closed off for some reason.

Just upload it directly via Otland ('Upload file' near 'Post reply').
Then you select "Full Image' from a list.

Just upload it directly via Otland ('Upload file' near 'Post reply').
Then you select "Full Image' from a list.

Thing is I don't have the pictures, but yeah I will do it next time.

Edit: Yay the pictures are back :D

Last edited:
Great mapping overall. I'd put more effort into the temple though since it's the first thing a player will see upon login. I've never seen doors used in a temple either, perhaps you could put archways there instead.

Great mapping overall. I'd put more effort into the temple though since it's the first thing a player will see upon login. I've never seen doors used in a temple either, perhaps you could put archways there instead.

I know what you mean, I just meant to the temple to be very simple, it's not even on the center of the town but on some outskirt, mostly to lore implications. Well, the whole city is kinda pretty to look at for those newcomers, even if the temple looks boring.

A little progress of what I'm working right now, it's supposed to be a really complex and challenging dungeon :D (skeletons, ghouls etc aren't the same as standard tibia, this is a mid level dungeon)

OthiT8.jpg

You can find these mushrooms inside the catacombs, they do serve some purpose.

4sICjW.jpg

I'm using this special weapon that really helps against undeads (holy damages only undeads). Also, this weapon stops skeletons from reassembling which is a real pain.

GETPcx.jpg

These bats will suck your blood real hard.

BrxDHR.jpg

Ghouls can heal their whole health instantly if not killed quickly.

pudin5.jpg

lQmcav.jpg

wCKk6F.jpg

Shouldn't have teleported in there :(

Awesome bro, this undead cave seems so mysterious!!

Back