• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar +[Signature]+[Headers] request yours now, it will be done in few minutes/Pro PS user!

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
Hello otlanders

As the title says request yours now! ;p
all you need to do is to answet the question/preference blew and it will be done :)

Code:
  1-what name do you want for your avatar/sig/header?
           2-color/style of the text you want? 
           3-the size of your choice!
           4-Pictures; Any type of picture? A warrior? A magician?
Rules:
1- Request 1 thing only!i could do you more than one but wait for turns, like if you want another wait for someone to post then post next to him ... :) (Simply Post 1 request from each post!!!)
Also:
The avatr will be 100X100
if you are a donator it will 120x120
------------------------------------
Members Signature Picture :500X150
Donators signature Picture : 500x150
------------------------------------
Header anything any size you want :p

Also: NO OFFTOPIC! and if you don't like it don't post.. if there is a problem with my work pm don't comment!

PS: if you dont know what to choose or what to do, simple tell to make you one normally!

Last edited:
FIRST xD!
-SIGNATURE FOR MY SERVER-
1- Grenadia.eu - here the adventure begins!
2- black/brown/dark
3- like normal signature - promote signature
rest at yours own discretion.

omg im seroiusly sorry for the delay was not in otland doing something else awtching tv :p, sorry

i made these for you for you :) didnt know waht size u want but i put you the mazimum size in otland to handle :p

and this one

need 2 things ;) PWEEEEEEASEEE! :p

1-Xplicit
2-Black/red firery kinda theme,maybe a big red X with fire round it and plicit in white? and u do rest XD
3-standard size for avatar :3

Signiture
1-Xplicit Mapping Thread
2-similar to avatar
3-normal :) thanks

-a sing to ma ot pls :D-
1- Daver Kingdom - Kingdom from legendary warriors
2- brown-black-yellow
3- like normal sign - promote sign

I want a rep bar signature signature saying
"Repp Me and i will rep back"
But it should be kawl ;)
I know im a random guy but i want it asap :D

OMg im truly sorry i was sleeping and just woke up... hope this makes it up to you ;p

Xplicit:
1- Your avatar

2-your Signature

Morar: Made two for you :p
1-sig

another one

RUshCrush:

ReP+ me :)

PS: you want to re-edit the image size i made them 500x150 for signature and avatar 100x100.

Last edited:
Hello sir, Could I request a hard one? :)

I'd very much like you do do a signature with this wonderful picture of an even more wonderful girl of mine...
I'd like to have the text: w3ndt, in the lower left corner together with this picture, and then some smokey details around the picture. If u can blend this picture of her, in with some random renders of abstract art to the right... it would be rocks! :D Also, if you could throw in a few semi-transparent hearts in pink/red I'd be delighted

2vdi35y.jpg

If it's too hard, I'll keep on searching :D

thats not a signature if you want a signature it will be 500x150 is it would be like the above, if you want the same size with the name to the corner and do hearts and stuff i could do that.. i oculd cut up some stuff there only put her face and put a little from her t-shirt.

Can't you just shrink the picture down, and use it for like... (don't know how much of the signature it will take) half... and then blend abstract rendors, such as the once used on your redbull signature for the other half? :)
Also, if you could add me to msn, it'd be great.. want to discuss a thing with you :)
[email protected]

I want a signature with these:
Colors: Blue , Black , Pink
Picture: Something extrem
With text: Elera.hopto.org , comming up soon 7.72 Global Map

Colors: Purple and orange
Text: Joske

Wendt Anytime bro :)

I want a signature with these:
Colors: Blue , Black , Pink
Picture: Something extrem
With text: Elera.hopto.org , comming up soon 7.72 Global Map

Colors: Purple and orange
Text: Joske

read the rules marre 1 thing per post ;p

and the avatar what kind picture you want?

??

" if you don't know what you want don't post... or if you want me to do you something normally ill do it , just don't say "wow wouldn't have a clue ha"

Back