• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar +[Signature]+[Headers] request yours now, it will be done in few minutes/Pro PS user!

Also: NO OFFTOPIC! and if you don't like it don't post..

Don't troll and go offtopic.. if you want something request if you don't want, simply just leave don't comment can't you see?

there is some rules here can't you see them, if you think its not pro or anything just don't post i made rules here. Leave don't comment.

Last edited:
Make me a face book picture 180x480 ,
Text Jo$aNoViC
Background the serbian flag but modified
plx

Can you make me a signature with this
Size: 480x180
Text: Elera.hopto.org Midrated OT-Serv Client: 7.72
Picture:
2002zy1.jpg

Sweet! I will give it a try.

1-what name do you want for your avatar/sig/header?
2-color/style of the text you want?
3-the size of your choice!
4-Pictures; Any type of picture? A warrior? A magician?

1. archetype (not any capital letters)
2. Make it ruthless, kind of oldschool design
3. As I'm not a donator, 100x100.
3. One warrior and one magician. The warrior raising his sword, while the magician is trying to attack the warrior with a heavy spell. (Both looking evul at each other)

That would be cool, cheers for you bro! ;)

Here you go Rohan hope you like it ,you didn't give much info so i made you what is suitable for it.That's why i made you two ;p

have a nice day :D and rep+ if you like it.

@Zackover: i made what you want but its kind of bad ;/ its so messy..so made you what you the sorcerer and warrior etc..only changed the text.

have a nice day :D and rep+ if you like it.

REP'd. Also, could you remove "Over 6 servers being hosted", as i'm hosting 10 and gonna host like 50+(?) ? Thanks :D
edit; for both of them ! will use both :d

Just remove the "over 6 serv..", and change to "High quality, secured & trusted hosting!" and change "join us now" to "start your ot now!"
would be awesome :D

i want a header for my wbesite saying Paradise OT
u chose the bg and font, i want it header size, + if u can make me a diff bg saying ParadiseOT 8.54, Join us and dont miss the fun!

rep++

i want a header for my wbesite saying Paradise OT
u chose the bg and font, i want it header size, + if u can make me a diff bg saying ParadiseOT 8.54, Join us and dont miss the fun!

rep++

this plz?!

Back