• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar +[Signature]+[Headers] request yours now, it will be done in few minutes/Pro PS user!

a sick signature saying Owner Daniel
and under that like Xonius.com
thanks! rep++

Last edited:
I want to request an iPhone background..

An adidas text with gold glowing along with some sparks, and behind the adidas text there should be a even bigger text with EVERLAST.. behind everlast there should be black, size, 3.5 inches or 320 x 480 pixels :D

i got request :)
please do some signature for my project Dragonrealm
some info about project it might help u to. i count on ur creative. thanks!
Code:
The Vraad were the near-omnipotent wizards of Nimth. In their attempt to escape their dying world, they entered the Dragonrealm and became the ancestors of both drakes and humans. 
Here our story begin.
We Takes on the character who lives in a land ruled by dragons - Dragonrealm!
In this beautiful and dangerous land, many adventures waiting for us.
Throughout ancient history and the passing of time, it had long been told that he would return, and the legend of his kind has not been seen amongst gentle folk for centuries, his name was North West Coast Ned and he was a Dragon Hunter. Some had said that he was once a powerful mage, others said that he must of had a far darker past, so now only those brave at heart shall enter.
The Dragonrealm ... for all your treasures long forgotten not such a distant past.
here some web sample:

just click at image to large it.

I'm Back Biatches hahaha! It's been so long If anyone is interested why not let me know!

Yours
Uchiha1sasukee ;)
Bruh u back in buisness? Could ya do a signature for my vps hosting service?

Text must include:
VPS-Unlimited.com
1Gbits
DDOS Protection
Prepaid
------
Place them however you see them fit :) As for the background image use something server/internet hosting related :)

Cheers,
Damon

Bruh u back in buisness? Could ya do a signature for my vps hosting service?

Text must include:
VPS-Unlimited.com
1Gbits
DDOS Protection
Prepaid
------
Place them however you see them fit :) As for the background image use something server/internet hosting related :)

Cheers,
Damon
Yeah But i just got a new computer haha lost all my Brushes, abstract, and all my features I have to get em haha, Ill work on it. just a question is it linux?

Yeah But i just got a new computer haha lost all my Brushes, abstract, and all my features I have to get em haha, Ill work on it. just a question is it linux?
Glad to hear that!
I do offer both linux and windows :)

Glad to hear that!
I do offer both linux and windows :)
Size 500x150 the appropriate SIG size for Otland. I like the hands because it shows you are offering both Linux and Windows ;)

V7XF6U7.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
I dont know about this pro ps user, but keep going. ^_-
dude before you post read the freaking rules.. if you have an issue PM me! I don't want my thread to be people whining and shit. I want it to be all art.

Please respect my rules in my thread if you don't want then leave don't bother me.
thanks

PS: if you are going to reply reply to me via message! PM me don't post! Lets handle our business Privately

<sarcasm on> Oh Im sorry, didnt knew you had admin on this forum :/ <sarcasmoff>

But seriously I can do here anything I want ^_- anyway, good luck on this thread

want to do something what takes more than few minutes? ..like days?

Next month I'm going to release new Youtube video: "Shout-out to OTLand Community"
I would be needing Youtube thumbnail and lot of pictures what are pre-cut for editing material.
We will record the video on greenScreen so 1-5 different backgrounds would also be a thing.

want to do something what takes more than few minutes? ..like days?

Next month I'm going to release new Youtube video: "Shout-out to OTLand Community"
I would be needing Youtube thumbnail and lot of pictures what are pre-cut for editing material.
We will record the video on greenScreen so 1-5 different backgrounds would also be a thing.

PM me more info

Back