• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
should fix the signatures so they wouldn't get cutted even if in the correct size.

This is what it says on edit signature under settings:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 200 pixels or 150.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Mine is 291px × 157px, however it's still cropped.

Last edited:
Please don't. That is one of the worst things in a forum. Signatures with like 5 images, all with the height of 1000px. Simply horrible.

well.... they can put a max size for the pictures uploaded??.... or they cant?

What about the images you don't upload? But rather hotlink?

I told Tala to put it to 133 or 131 pixels in height (like before) but he thought it's not a good number. :p
That's why my signature is cut-off now. :(

If only 130 pixels are shown, the height size in Edit Signature should be 130 too, in order to avoid a whole bunch of annoyances. :p

Please don't. That is one of the worst things in a forum. Signatures with like 5 images, all with the height of 1000px. Simply horrible.

Agree

Some forums got so long signatures so it takes ages to switch pages

Agree

Some forums got so long signatures so it takes ages to switch pages

please read the rules before you comment:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 200 pixels or 150.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

My signature is the ALLOWED size, yet still cropped.
Nobody will be able to have a 1000x1000 flashing picture saying "pls give free", because they will get rejected.

... read the thread? 200 pixels in height is not that much.
150 would be fine, too.

Not whiteknighting, BTW.

When did "I" maded a Question?
Stop Failing d: d: d:

You can't even spell 'made', not to mention my topic didn't include any questions.

If you wish to proceed, do so, however I wouldn't recommend it as a brazilian probably writes better English than you.

p.s.:

Stop Failing d: d: d:

Fits you.

The only one failing here is you...

#Thread
Agreed... also few more pixels wont harm in anyway.

I'm not talking about more pixels or lower pixels - I'm just saying they should fix the crop or the text under settings.

& yea the guy obviously shouldn't speak about fails^^..

I'm not talking about more pixels or lower pixels - I'm just saying they should fix the crop or the text under settings.
I know. What I mean is that a few more pixels (including the one from the fix you're talking about) wont harm in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back