• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
should fix the signatures so they wouldn't get cutted even if in the correct size.

This is what it says on edit signature under settings:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 200 pixels or 150.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Mine is 291px × 157px, however it's still cropped.

Last edited:
No more offtopic posts, no more flaming, no more fighting. Users who continues to behave in this way will be rewarded with a banishment (too much deleted posts in this thread) And no, you are not allowed to answer this post, it counts as offtopic. Just wait for Talaturens answer.

Why not just go with the classic piss everyone off and ALL signature images will be resized to H-500p x W-200p. =P

No seriously, cake, why not just transparency your image to be exactly 500x200 and see if it still gets resized? It could be a failure to account for aspect ratio thing, given the backend is vFailletin.

i cud never fit wut i want in my sig bar..

I don't think anyone wants to see how cool you think pot is or excerpts from rap songs anyway

On topic, if you can't resize the image or find a way to make it fit, it's probably too big and unnecessary anyway

OK, no more misunderstandings about what I mean:

2dqvgb6.png

30to48z.png

According to the text under "Upload signature", I can have a 500x200, mine is LOWER than that, but it still gets cropped.
Sooo... either the text is wrong, or the cropping is wrong - ONE of those should get fixed. I DON'T chose which, I just wanted to notify the staff.

Tala fixed so we could have small signatures. I think the signature I have is HUGE. But before people managed to trick it to give them like mega huge signatures. And it ended with a forum with 70% signature contents 30% original posts. Tala fixed so signatures can never be to big. Witch is awesome.

I like it the way it is.

my signature has 1 decent sized image, 3 links, 3 lines.

But I wont mind if they make signatures even smaller. Perhaps so its possible to do 1 image like I have and 1 line.

It is much more comfortable browsing the forum without so many annoying signatures.

The text should now say 140px height, and I've also changed the max-height from 130px to 140px.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back