• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siinotts Offical Informer(Online Now!)

Hope so. try to play alot with your Map Editor you may find a new creative idea that will improve your mapping.

Ok, i have finished uploading the pictures. Added tons.

Server Online Now, come check it out!

Any ideas for exp rates? i have it at 100x max atm.

Why? At least come try it. its 100% custom map. I made it from scratch..its rpg pvp-e man.

rofl @ RPG xD

Really bad map ..
Start a new one, look at tutorials, watch other mappers, play nice mapped OT and then try to make it better.

0,5/20

Map completed! 100% custom
Ur fucking retarded? NOTHING is like "done" there is no fucking details and the space idea is reaalllyyy bad, dosnt fit in Tibia.

as Rhux said, look tutorials and other mappers.

No "details"? Not a Rpg? lmao. Now if you would not just look at what other people say and what the pics look like and go In-game and look for yourself you would see that. the "space" i dea is new so if you dont wanna take the time to explore a little the dont talk about it at all. it is a rpg. No tps. now..if you only have negative things to say here on my post then gtfo.

No "details"? Not a Rpg? lmao. Now if you would not just look at what other people say and what the pics look like and go In-game and look for yourself you would see that. the "space" i dea is new so if you dont wanna take the time to explore a little the dont talk about it at all. it is a rpg. No tps. now..if you only have negative things to say here on my post then gtfo.

i have been online, ohyes it is "details, like in the fucking temple, and some in the city.
i went west to get to the "hunting grounds". entered a "cave"(?wtf) it was like NONE details, SO MANY MAP BUGS! HAHAHAH and when i say the sign:
"You read: List of monsters in hunting ground:
Dragon hatchling
Dragon Lord Hatchling
Dragon
Dragon Lord
Boss:
Demodras"
-
i could see you through the screen and in ur head it said "i fail!" wtf srsly,
and it was like none hunts? first room; dragons, seconds; monks and wtf? 3th room; demons. and i was like.. wtf?
-
found the cyclops area and i was like weii!
went down, and a really weird bridge came, with WATERFALLS WTF. went up. saw cyclops, to hits on me, DEEP RED ( also bought full brass set and spears etc.)
-
logged out, shit server. and it did lagg bcuz im from sweden (server in usa). and i guess the map size is around 2mb MAX. haha, u dont even mention the map size in the advertisement thread! hahahah, houses bugged also.

summarizing this map: SHIT. no fucking details.
(sry for the long text all readers, but i just wanna make sure u dont start on this server bcuz it is SHIT

i have been online, ohyes it is "details, like in the fucking temple, and some in the city.
i went west to get to the "hunting grounds". entered a "cave"(?wtf) it was like NONE details, SO MANY MAP BUGS! HAHAHAH and when i say the sign:
"You read: List of monsters in hunting ground:
Dragon hatchling
Dragon Lord Hatchling
Dragon
Dragon Lord
Boss:
Demodras"
-
i could see you through the screen and in ur head it said "i fail!" wtf srsly,
and it was like none hunts? first room; dragons, seconds; monks and wtf? 3th room; demons. and i was like.. wtf?
-
found the cyclops area and i was like weii!
went down, and a really weird bridge came, with WATERFALLS WTF. went up. saw cyclops, to hits on me, DEEP RED ( also bought full brass set and spears etc.)
-
logged out, shit server. and it did lagg bcuz im from sweden (server in usa). and i guess the map size is around 2mb MAX. haha, u dont even mention the map size in the advertisement thread! hahahah, houses bugged also.

summarizing this map: SHIT. no fucking details.
(sry for the long text all readers, but i just wanna make sure u dont start on this server bcuz it is SHIT

Might I remind you, the server is a custom map made from scratch, and as iv said before 1 big update each week. If you were a patient person you would of seen other things in my server. I guess you just went on to my server to hate? Its OK, because I know that my server is a GREAT NEW SERVER and that despite the people that don't like it there are also the people that will love it. Over the weeks as I add new and more things to the server you will start to realize that you are mistaken. I don't make a server and leave it the way it is. I update the map,spells,etc unlike some people. If you don't like new custom maps that people WORK HARD AS HELL ON, Then don't play them, don't complain about them, and as I said gtfo my thread if you only want to be negative toward my server. I only want positive minds here. Sure i appreciate the complaints but they are in such rudeness its not even funny. I am sick of your non-cooperation with this new server that might I remind you has only been online for 2 days now. What did you expect from a new mapper making a new server, and has little experience in ots? Don't expect something you create in your mind because it never will turn out that way. Sure the map has it downs but it also has its ups. Its something that hasn't been done(or at least I have not seen it before). Sure it has its bugs but I have fixed them(and will continue fixing them). If you only log into a server for 5 min, you never will see that great things that it might have. now if you play it for say a day and you will don't like it then that's understandable. Why and what made you dislike it? Not, "oh theirs no details, the houses are bugged, this map has no hunting grounds, it just sucks!" There are enough hunting grounds for a start. There are 5 not 4. I put time and effort into detail the best of my ability. did you expect a map from Neon or something? You make it seem like my server is just 100% horrible, and when you said for other people don't start this server, they have the right to make up there own mind and opinion on the server. I really hope your not just trying to fuck my success up. Im not going down. Im not going anywhere.

you need to lay off the dope
looks retarded and makes no sense

if you really worked "hard as hell" and this is all you could come up with then you fail at life

Why? At least come try it. its 100% custom map. I made it from scratch..its rpg pvp-e man.

Id Log on. But id rather not lose my 8.5 Hotkeys/maps.

I just dont like it because its got literally no detail. And it looks way out of place. Looks extremely rushed.

you need to lay off the dope
looks retarded and makes no sense

if you really worked "hard as hell" and this is all you could come up with then you fail at life

useing the computer is not part of somthing to fail at in life lmao. Just cause my map is not so good to you guys i fail at life? now that makes no sense.

Good Mapping.
Remember me Siin? i was like
Ima get the highest lvl and u got mad cause of the cars. and the video xD

Back