• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siinotts Offical Informer(Online Now!)

@GoD Xenix
ya i do.

we are down due to technical difficulties.

I think you have too many random items in the temple. I think this type of mapping is lazy, and looks terrible. But if you like it, then more power to you.

I think you have too many random items in the temple. I think this type of mapping is lazy, and looks terrible. But if you like it, then more power to you.

i don't see how it looks random? whats random?:blink:

All the wall hangings, and random assortment of plants. In addition, I think you used to many carpets.

it seems fun to play a server wich you can walk on mm nothing... but know why exp stages start from more to less, because people usually hate to be a lvl 8 killing rotworms like in rl tibia thats why they go ots, and when they get lvl 100+ with low exp it makes them feel theyr in rl tibia, atleast with me..

hmm well with my server the exp stages rise as you lvl not go down :p you start at lvl 10 with 25x exp and end at 75x at lvl 500. im currently doing 3day map work for a update on Monday :) i have not put in new pictures for a while. ill try to add some in when i get time.

Uhh flamers - guess what? You all started like this, so did I. It's HIS style and stop flaming him for it. Maybe he wants to map like this? :)

Instead try to give some advice instead of saying "it sucks, you are a terrible mapper" and all that bullshit.

Well, can't say the maping is good... but Good luck

Remove the "space" idea. Looks absoloutley bad. It just doesnt fit. Sure, create space, but don't implement it in your server unless it's for a GOOD reason and you have GOOD custom monsters to fit the spawn place.

Sorry, but I'd give it a 1/10.

Work on your mapping skills and how you map. Or perhaps another skill. I don't think mappings in your genes. :D

maybe noobs or people who dont know how to map would really like this server as something new to play not those typicall evo/roxor/rl maps, and for them walking on "nothing" could be really fun.

guys i will upload some of the updates i have done over the weeks. ill make a new post.

Back