• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Silent Magek

Hehe what i have to loss nothing only Virtual Charakter

Alysha was sold but i don't get money for my charakter ofc he said im trustly blablabla look my reputation etc.

Ye now im right the SVENSKA GEY Is thief

I belived him gives him first charakter + rkey and trust to the end but today he ignored total me.

So remeber 1 Don't belived SILENDEFENDET total noobs.

Also Silent Magek Ii :)

Heheh

I have Dzumior left but i gonna delet soon no point to play there or maybe gives exp to someone nice guy we will see.

Haha, im glad to see that Dzumior have been scammed Lol. And btw Dzumior all the time your writing that you gonna leave OT etc.. To be honest for me your a 20 year old guy with 10 years old kid brain. Dzumior is like Varneo.. Do not trust him, and own him all the time.
Wiidomaker

Last edited:
Name: Silent Magek
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 567

Oct 31 2009, 22:18:08 Killed at Level 571 by Du Fay

Own3d to u Dzu D:

idiot it was a event, i always join events and its not the first time i leave pz, if it was then how the heck would i have these items and lvl, think after before you post din mamma

actually you did your level rooking chars, the items scammed so stop making fool of urself

and ofc you leave pz, i was being ironic, too bad your brain is not big enough to get it

and the truth is 95% of the time you're online you're inside pz, so stfu

keep wanking to your items kiddo

actually you did your level rooking chars, the items scammed so stop making fool of urself

and ofc you leave pz, i was being ironic, too bad your brain is not big enough to get it

and the truth is 95% of the time you're online you're inside pz, so stfu

keep wanking to your items kiddo

never scammed, and i took 400+ by myself, 500+ was by rooking alyshia, i got his account so i didnt scam/hack him

never scammed, and i took 400+ by myself, 500+ was by rooking alyshia, i got his account so i didnt scam/hack him
Ohhh, so you wasnt 300 when you rooked my char guds son? ;( damn menz...ofc alysha and me gave our accounts to you for nothing! ofc! we are so nice! we always give strangers our accounts!

Back