• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Silent Magek

Dzumior

Reaction score
Hehe what i have to loss nothing only Virtual Charakter

Alysha was sold but i don't get money for my charakter ofc he said im trustly blablabla look my reputation etc.

Ye now im right the SVENSKA GEY Is thief

I belived him gives him first charakter + rkey and trust to the end but today he ignored total me.

So remeber 1 Don't belived SILENDEFENDET total noobs.

Also Silent Magek Ii :)

Heheh

I have Dzumior left but i gonna delet soon no point to play there or maybe gives exp to someone nice guy we will see.

Proof ? i dont need proof idiot u are just 1 big bulshit nothing els

tibia for live :)

ok ty for info

open tibia for live :)

17:28 Silent Magek [574]: plz not kill my
17:28 Alysha [396]: i belived u
17:28 Alysha [396]: but u are bulshit man
17:29 Silent Magek [574]: you are svenska gey
17:29 Alysha [396]: im 2-3 time in swed~~
17:29 Alysha [396]: in 1 year
17:29 Alysha [396]: evey
17:29 Alysha [396]: every
17:29 Silent Magek [574]: you are svenska gey
17:29 Alysha [396]: if i would get where u are from and where u live
17:29 Alysha [396]: be sure i can meet u in rl
17:29 Silent Magek [574]: want to know where i live?
17:29 Silent Magek [574]: come to Örebro
17:29 Silent Magek [574]: vivalla school
17:30 Silent Magek [574]: and lets see what will happen xDDD
17:30 Silent Magek [574]: lissna im svenska gey
17:30 Alysha [387]: u are bulshit
17:30 Alysha [387]: 1 big bulshit
17:30 Silent Magek [574]: you are
17:30 Alysha [387]: im trusty
17:30 Alysha [387]: trusly lalalala
17:30 Silent Magek [574]: u are 2 big bulshit
17:30 Alysha [387]: my reputation
17:30 Alysha [387]: blablabla
17:30 Silent Magek [574]: blablabla
17:31 Silent Magek [574]: can i get iten blz

You dont have show us u are noob its enough

My mistake i trust but now i know ;)

I know everything about Swedish people.

They are boga :)

I wish u all the best in rl live to make familly but the question is how ? if im fucking lier my wife will be black nygga who will pay me for sex ye right :)

I don't cry about this sytuation but its little sick and how u post on first place proof for scamed ? hahahahah owned
Rl u are 12 years old children

Dzumior, ur writing like ur high or something?
god... take some english lessons.
and silent is always messing around ;p lol

I wish u all the best in rl live to make familly but the question is how ? if im fucking lier my wife will be black nygga who will pay me for sex ye right :)

I don't cry about this sytuation but its little sick and how u post on first place proof for scamed ? hahahahah owned
Rl u are 12 years old children

You say you dont cry and blabla etc etc.. Dude look at your thread now and all your other threads...

you're asshole, i can't understand you when i play on IceChaw
i never saw you out from depot

1. You are
2. So? Im still one of the most famous person in Icechaw plus, like i always been saying, im getting lvls while im chilling,(I DONT MEAN THAT I GET LVLS FROM GM) and my money status is super, and ofc why im so famous, my items is kabom

You say you dont cry and blabla etc etc.. Dude look at your thread now and all your other threads...

1. You are
2. So? Im still one of the most famous person in Icechaw plus, like i always been saying, im getting lvls while im chilling,(I DONT MEAN THAT I GET LVLS FROM GM) and my money status is super, and ofc why im so famous, my items is kabom

Your items from scamming other ppl?!..wtf?! :)

Silent, your just a little faggot hiding behind otland staff members, we all know how good friends you are with them, Blablabla. First it was Qknight now it's Dzumior, who's next by your Big reputation on otland mr.scammer?

Keep posting shit, but we all know the truth behind you. If you think anyone will actually believe your story then your a joke.

Your stupid posts with poor english, thinking your a funny guy? your just pathetic not funny, people are laughing at you and not with you.

Silent, your just a little faggot hiding behind otland staff members, we all know how good friends you are with them, Blablabla. First it was Qknight now it's Dzumior, who's next by your Big reputation on otland mr.scammer?

Keep posting shit, but we all know the truth behind you. If you think anyone will actually believe your story then your a joke.

Your stupid posts with poor english, thinking your a funny guy? your just pathetic not funny, people are laughing at you and not with you.

hahaha owned so much..!!! \oo/(o_O)\oo/

Your items from scamming other ppl?!..wtf?! :)

Im not a scammer so no, not for scamming people

Hidding behind otland staff members?
Im their friend, if you dont know what "friend" then you probably got a serious problem.. Becasue im their friend, dossent mean that i can go and scam/hack/inslut etc etc.. im 100% sure if i inslut you, i will prob get a ban or infaction..

Ive been using a language that is called 3333, i dont care if you dont like me, i love otland, and no one can make me quit otland
If i get banned, the banishment will be like forever, i will just do a new user, thats simple... Otland will have me tills Otland shutdown...

Btw sorry you said a little faggot.. Im not little im big and im not a faggot ;)

Kodis you noob, you havent seen anything, show proof, i want to se proof that i have scammed anyone..

The fun part is that im getting free posts now.. noobs think after you say something...

I seen your pictures, you don't seem like a big boy :]

What i meant by little is a low level minded pathetic cunt.

Show me a dictionary where there's so called "3333" language, if there is I'll pay u 10000£.

You know what i meant by hiding "behind", guess you're not smart enough for a big-boy. I couldn't care less if u get banned or not. Btw we know you scam/hack and so on, so why still trying to hide it? Dzumior was not the first person you had scammed.

Hide the lies up your ass.

Yepp, keep saying show proof? oh noiz, mr.big boy needs proof? why would anyone just start forum threads insulting you and saying you scammed him? for fun? look up alysha it was killed by your char. Big coincidence? oh rofl.

Once again stop with the lies. we all know..

I seen your pictures, you don't seem like a big boy :]

What i meant by little is a low level minded pathetic cunt.

Show me a dictionary where there's so called "3333" language, if there is I'll pay u 10000£.

You know what i meant by hiding "behind", guess you're not smart enough for a big-boy. I couldn't care less if u get banned or not. Btw we know you scam/hack and so on, so why still trying to hide it? Dzumior was not the first person you had scammed.

Hide the lies up your ass.

Yepp, keep saying show proof? oh noiz, mr.big boy needs proof? why would anyone just start forum threads insulting you and saying you scammed him? for fun? look up alysha it was killed by your char. Big coincidence? oh rofl.

Once again stop with the lies. we all know..

Anco you idiot XD!!!!!!!!!!

Of course im not that big on pics, ITS A PICURE FOR CHRIST SAKE HAHA XD!

Call me a scammer i dont care, i know the best, i know if i have scammed someone...

Second, the 3333 is a mix of 1337 and english etc etc...
and it was dev0l0ped by me and my 3333 fans :thumbup:

third.. Look at half of Dzurs post, or i can say what he posted on most of his posts..
"ICECHAW SUXKS"
"GM NOOB NOT GOOD SERVFER"
"LAGG KTHXBYE NOB OT"
"<insluting part>"
"FUK U <name>"
"U SUXKS ICECHAW U NOT PK BESTER"
"FUK ICECHAW LAGG MY!!!!11"
"ICECHAW SUXKS"
"I BYE BYE ICECHAW"
"BYE"

I can say more if you want... He quited and gave out all his items and gave out his acc/pass, ive got the rec key too..
And of course if i have a char over 700, i will rook it, and get lvl on my main char Silent Magek

BY THE WAY ANCO!!

ass to hary cant put up anything in there :S

yes right, he gave u an account then starts to insult u for it? trying to be funny again? I'm out of this thread.

Truth will remain the same.

DON'T TRADE WITH SILENT DEFENDER OR GET SCAMMED. KTHXBYE.

yes right, he gave u an account then starts to insult u for it? trying to be funny again? I'm out of this thread.

Truth will remain the same.

DON'T TRADE WITH SILENT DEFENDER OR GET SCAMMED. KTHXBYE.

my name is Silentdefender

and trade with me if you want, i wont scam you

starts to inslut me by saying svenska boga??
:S badass word you know, i feel insluted :S

Back