• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simon Here Maps

Last 3 pictures follow the same pattern and that makes it boring.

I got some time for back in mapping so : D

KJz384DJ3.png

You better run out of time again, then.​

Not that sure.

Back to topic, not a big fan of the "climate" of the piece :( for my taste its to much of everything ..... try to get it more clean :) thats what I would love to see.
I dont want spam cause my last msg so it was last msg about it.

Back to topic, ill post soon new map pieces, more clean, with new style etc, just wait

Looked through all the pictures ::.. pages 1-6 ..:: and I can't justify placing an overall mark for the pictures contained.
First few pictures I didn't enjoy. It looked like 3-4 different maps placed together with a little space in between. Harsh.. yes, but justified.
Pages 1.5 - 3 I enjoyed. They were clever, enticing, detailed & overall very well done.
Pages 4 - 6 with the exception of the first picture on page 5, I disliked. It was just rather distasteful and spammed overall.​
Below are the pictures I enjoyed. Please go back to this mapping style.
004png_wexpenh.png

014-lewo-_wxshrws.png

L1MWpAG.gif

cTEuakA.gif

019-Snake_wxsahxs.png

020-Water_wxapepx.png

005-Yala-_wnaqqpe.png

008-Komna_wxwrssn.png

Looked through all the pictures ::.. pages 1-6 ..:: and I can't justify placing an overall mark for the pictures contained.
First few pictures I didn't enjoy. It looked like 3-4 different maps placed together with a little space in between. Harsh.. yes, but justified.
Pages 1.5 - 3 I enjoyed. They were clever, enticing, detailed & overall very well done.
Pages 4 - 6 with the exception of the first picture on page 5, I disliked. It was just rather distasteful and spammed overall.​
Below are the pictures I enjoyed. Please go back to this mapping style.
004png_wexpenh.png

014-lewo-_wxshrws.png

L1MWpAG.gif

cTEuakA.gif

019-Snake_wxsahxs.png

020-Water_wxapepx.png

005-Yala-_wnaqqpe.png

008-Komna_wxwrssn.png

Thanks for that opinion, im glad to see it and yeah i'll try to back to this style soon

Back