• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simon Here Maps

Like i said before, something new :/

Enter of Yahura Master Quest

005-Yala-_wnaqqpe.png

Amazing, if you could add a little green light into the middle it would look even better, as it's too dark imho.
Looks scary and beautiful.

For my taste the only reason it's looking neat > the the green light effect :(
The mapping itself isn't that well, metall borders kinda overused and the plants random places :(

First thing is that Rik123 shuld calm down a bit.
The thing with the train is that it would never fit in an OT server and thats why i dont like them and the pic poopsiedoodle replyed to looks wierd in some way, but love your mapping and keep it up!

First thing is that Rik123 shuld calm down a bit.
The thing with the train is that it would never fit in an OT server and thats why i dont like them and the pic poopsiedoodle replyed to looks wierd in some way, but love your mapping and keep it up!
Well, thanks for that opinion, but the train will be used as an event in our project :p

Terrible quality, unwalkable areas are overdetailed and poor mountain matching. I liked only 3 screenshots.

Back