• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple premmy area script

Yuji

Helper
Reaction score
Hey can some one help me with this script please, its for a premium area, but i need it to where its on a door of experence. So some with premium can only enter this door. Thanks :p

You'd need to set an action ID in the map editor for the Premium and the Unique ID for the level - I have no idea what the Action ID for premium is, but the Unique ID should be like 1100 for level 100, 1010 for level 10, 1500 for level 500..etc.

alright yea thanks i remember that lol be awhile since i hosted a server b4.... but if some one could help me with the premmy part.. its like the vip door but only with premmy

just set an actionscript with actionid if you want more than 1 door or uniqueid if only 1 door
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if isPremium(cid) and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 100 then
		doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
		doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'This door seems to be locked.')
	end
	return true
end

Back