• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple Q. to Mark/Tala~

We haven't really made a decision yet, but due to the differences in rates we would prefer not allowing character transfers.

However, we have been thinking about:

• Allowing character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce for perhaps 25 shop coins, with:
    * Only equipped items
    * 75% of bank balance
    * 75% of experience
    * 33% of skill tries/mana spent
  • Switching to Open-PVP with 10 kills for red skull and 20 kills for black skull

We would appreciate if you could voice your opinions so that we can get an idea of what the current LunarForce players would like. We don't want to make changes that will increase the amount of players on LunarForce at the cost of disappointing the current players on LunarForce.

I agree with this transfer idea! :D

We haven't really made a decision yet, but due to the differences in rates we would prefer not allowing character transfers.

However, we have been thinking about:

• Allowing character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce for perhaps 25 shop coins, with:
    * Only equipped items
    * 75% of bank balance
    * 75% of experience
    * 33% of skill tries/mana spent
  • Switching to Open-PVP with 10 kills for red skull and 20 kills for black skull

We would appreciate if you could voice your opinions so that we can get an idea of what the current LunarForce players would like. We don't want to make changes that will increase the amount of players on LunarForce at the cost of disappointing the current players on LunarForce.

just my two ecnts about the char transfer shit, im fine with the exp and skill stuff but the bank balance would have to be less than 50% because atm the transfer rate is 1:2 so if its any higher itll ruin the people who already traded money over. and make it so you cant just cap out on 60kk in your bp and bring that over because the market on lunarforce is a beautiful thing that shouldnt be ruined

Sooooo.....what happened to the polls after the update? the update was over a month ago and there still hasnt been a poll created to even attempt to help lunarforce

I feel like the transfer must happened. At 16.00 PM CET there were 23 people online on LunarForce which is really really low considering it's a EU Server.

Guys i started play here yesterday i was playing long time on shadow first of all reason i came here are simple NO FRAGS LIMIT.. transfer from shadow to lunar??LOL?????????????? i dont agree with that i know we have to do something but we can't pay such a big price for that But i also see we need more players but we need players witch start from 0 guys srsly..

Guys i started play here yesterday i was playing long time on shadow first of all reason i came here are simple NO FRAGS LIMIT.. transfer from shadow to lunar??LOL?????????????? i dont agree with that i know we have to do something but we can't pay such a big price for that But i also see we need more players but we need players witch start from 0 guys srsly..

If people start here from lvl 0 they will loose their motivation to play fast, its better to let people transfer from shadowcores. And if you did read Talaturens suggestion he said that they will remove 30% of your skills, magic level and level, so i dont see any problem with transfer i can only see possitive things.

Is It? i was playing shadowcores i had 300kk+ im playing here i have 10k:D i don't agree but it's only my opinion it would rox if you would make enforced here but i guess it's very hard to achieve enforced system but maybe you can let it try out there?:)

IT'S My fourth day there lol? i have no cash on 117 ek no transfer pls dont allow that.....:D its nice there as it is i really dont know why ppl dont play there:d

I really do but.. we can't pay the price of destroying the athmoshpere of lunarforce:D i told you once i was on shadowcores had 300kk+ here i havn't on blessings:D and its funny:d

you mean transfer with a lot of money?:Di bet it wil be difference:d but im not the one to judge do what you have to do

they cant bring all of their money here if you did read talaturens proposal. and i know people with over 50kk ammount anyways so

Hey i'm done here i see you wan't fight with me not listen to me:D you still think i didn't read talaturen post?.:D WHO cares zackery let the talaturen decide and have hope that this will be good decision

Tala, I just think you could do something like icechaw, not 8.x but 9.8 with thoose features, it would be a nice try.

Tala, I just think you could do something like icechaw, not 8.x but 9.8 with thoose features, it would be a nice try.

A new IceChaw is a good idea that we've thought about, that would definitely attract way more players than LunarForce, but this thread is about the future of LunarForce and not about starting a third server.

As it seems now, we're going to allow character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce with certain limitations (on money you bring with you) and reduced skills/magic level. However, finding time to code this is a problem for me right now as I'm busy with my academic thesis at university and I don't know if I will find enough time before the end of June. If there are still enough players around on LunarForce by that time, it's going to happen. In the worst case, if we were to close LunarForce instead (which would be due to the players amount being too low, like not even reaching 20 players online on peak time), we will let you transfer your characters to ShadowCores for free.

i think you should make a 2nd shadowcores instead of free transfer from lunar to shadow, why would i wanna transfer to shadow when i don't play there in the first place cause the high amount of afk botters and all spawns taken

:( i wanna enjoy lunarforce!!!!!!:D not shadowcores ..:D but do what you have to do

- - - Updated - - -

but i guess in the worst case i mean transfering lunar to shadow you will give us those %% more cash skills exp etc..?

- - - Updated - - -

67 players online.
We are still here

Back