• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple Q. to Mark/Tala~

Man talaturen, think it, allow transfers to lunarforce from shadowcores, or open a new game world like shadowcores, Redcores, Firecores.. And ask in your account page if u want to play on new game world or still playing shadowcores,because its too much 1.4k online in a server :s all caves full, 15 bots on a short respawn.

I think this have been speaked a millions of time.. but here its again

My problem with shadowcores is the high magic level rate thats one of the reasons im actually playing lunar, i saw a thread about revamp magic level and if that would happend i would not mind to transfer from lunar to shadow :)

We don't listen to the people who keep calling it a dead server, 80-100 players is more than many other servers and it only looks bad if you compare it to ShadowCores which people should stop doing because LunarForce is not ShadowCores, they are made for different kind of players. I understand from your posts that you really don't want a skull system, but we can still look into allowing people to transfer from ShadowCores. What do you think about that?

Is LunarForce good enough with the amount of players it has now (it has its benefits such as more free spawns)? Or do we need to make changes to attract new players, and if so, what can we change that won't make LunarForce a worse server for you?
As you said LunarForce is not Shadowcores. Then, why are we talking about this if they are not the same? Just leave things as they are now, as many other ppl said the thing is that nobody gives it a chance. Maybe you should try to get a new way to attract players but without changing things, for example, if you get level 150 on LunarForce you get 50 points for ShadowCores Shop, it sounds good, if you want those points you need to try LunarForce for some time.
Thanks,
Puppets

As you said LunarForce is not Shadowcores. Then, why are we talking about this if they are not the same? Just leave things as they are now, as many other ppl said the thing is that nobody gives it a chance. Maybe you should try to get a new way to attract players but without changing things, for example, if you get level 150 on LunarForce you get 50 points for ShadowCores Shop, it sounds good, if you want those points you need to try LunarForce for some time.
Thanks,
Puppets

That's actually a pretty good idea, and i agree the only reason its not that popular of a server is because nobody wants to give it a chance due to however high of a level they already have on shadow. I know if people tried the server out they would love it I'm sure if you ask anyone playing lunarforce they will all say its one of the best servers they have played. Like puppets said if you try to advertise the server more maybe we could get a good amount of numbers to start playing here and have some legit wars.

if you do make it to transfer to shadow then between now and then up the loot/skills/xp rates

We need a replica of shadowcores.. maybe a bit slower exp so not everyone on shadows goes to it to try to be top.. but it spaces the players evenly.

its about the future of lunarforce not about what you need brother:DDDDDD hey in evenings there are 50~~~~ players online not bad!! and when i see some low lvl i alwyas give him some cash:D

Same Here.

Not sure why everyone is complaining about a skull system. You can easily take that out.. What's really the difference in pvp and Hardcore pvp?
More people want to play Shadowcores because they can bot. No one really plays OTs just so they can play legitimate. Just sayin. Hardcore pvp makes it harder for people to bot on. Which is really the main reason why no one plays hardcore pvp.

Nope I've never been killed when botting. And if I do get killed I will just bot another spawn.. problem?

I dont get why people would want to transfer and lose your character on SC when you can just play on both. Create an account on LF and skill it for a couple of days and then you're free to level because most spawns are empty.

People thinking about transferring should do it now it's still empty.

Back