• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Banana's Sprite Gallery

I assume your refering to the boat... And i did NOT copy that, I've never even seen that video. Its just a cool idea, and also unbeliviably easy to make, so I bet theres probably 10 more boats out there. And if you say i copy sprites, then take a look at the last part of that video, the flying mounts. Those come from the Lord of the Rings Tibia project, and they specifically say not to use their sprites, so do your research before acussing me next time ;)

Could anyone give me some ideas for this sprite
YdauP.png

I like the red, but i wanna change the middle part... I dont think it looks good with the red...

Just some advice, put a red line or something across the middle, just a little one so people can't steal it

I change the sprites up a LOT, that would be such a hassle for me... You know if theres any image sharer that automatically adds a watermark?

So i did this hammer from another one of Forsaken's templates XD
E5Gf1.png

Comment on it plox

LOL i didnt see the metal/ part... was in a rush when i read it... XD
But which of the three robes do u guys prefer?

So i made an armor! And as a bonus, im not just posting it, im posting the entire evolution of it!
IhEYh.png
Ik99J.png
rvk5x.png
aEOe4.png

Last edited:
Back