• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Banana's Sprite Gallery

Sir Bananas

Lua Scripter, Spriter
Reaction score
So these are my sprites... To be clear, NONE of these are from scratch, all edits from Tibia's Sprites... Also, im a begginer spriter, so be nice

jm1No.png

vJ9SR.png

mqj2l.png

roj1C.png

bro5w.png

6wjXh.png

VTTZa.png

e7VoY.png

seNmq.png

32hn2.png

zfVfc.png

rZzFq.png

bu7Mf.png

whqdD.png

Not a bad start but alot of copy/paste and recolour tool I see.
I don't know if you are looking for improvement, if not ignore this:
You can easily create your own unique sprites by simply looking at several examples.
Ofcourse copy/paste is easy, but not unique so you take most of the outline that you need
and fill in the rest to your own likings.
I'm not saying I'm a sprite expert since I just started as well, but I think it may help you.

Not a bad start but alot of copy/paste and recolour tool I see.
I don't know if you are looking for improvement, if not ignore this:
You can easily create your own unique sprites by simply looking at several examples.
Ofcourse copy/paste is easy, but not unique so you take most of the outline that you need
and fill in the rest to your own likings.
I'm not saying I'm a sprite expert since I just started as well, but I think it may help you.

I really am looking for improvement... My problem with creating sprites in the outline, it seems that my shapes always look weirdish.. any tips?

Forsaken, I took your bow template, changed the shape of the handle a bit, and colored it... Tell me what you think
Oa5R1.png

Looks very good, maybe little more shading but that's a bit hard on a bow when you just started.
So good job, keep it up.

I think this might be one of my best sprites... Tell me what you think!
omOUL.png

PS. I dont want ANYONE using the sprites on this thread ^.-

They look pretty cool except
VTTZa.png

and
bro5w.png

are a bit buggy, their right leg seems to be inside the dragon lol

They look pretty cool except
VTTZa.png

and
bro5w.png

are a bit buggy, their right leg seems to be inside the dragon lol

Haha! Those mounts were made very quickly, so i wasnt really into detail when i made them... Also something i didnt mention is all of the sprites where the person is a whitish i've masked

Back