• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Banana's Sprite Gallery

Hm.., thanks for the feedback, ill workon it.
the prob is that its a very small space

:O I didnt know... Thanks for telling me ^^
But forsaken, can you please comment on the sprites? I want your opinion

About the sprites, you're getting better and better man:)
I wish I could help you more, but I just started myself too so my knowledge is quite limited as well.

My favorites so far are the serpent and armor.

Keep it up!

So my friend helped me out on the wand sprite, and it looks preety good now ^^
hm9ws.gif

Can you please stop double/triple posting and just edit your posts?

Someone here just reped my post and asked me to rep them back. So mystery rep guy, i cant rep back if i dont kno who repped me in the first place

this wand looks like containing some orange soda water in it :D i would suggest you to add yellow and minors of yellow to make it more fiery, else you can make it whole bright yellow, and in place of fire, place some "light soruce" such wand could shot with holy power ^^

ooo after i looked more carefull i see yellow thingies to make it more fiery, but still looks like soda :D.

Comming back to silvering armor, i would add some brown touches, if you will allow, i will remake it and show u what i mean :)

done:

scaled.php

Last edited:
Back