• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
Welcome to my Life Thread
Here I will be uploading screenshots of my adventures on Shadowcores, I hope you'll enjoy it.

One of the first things I did was obtaining second warrior addon which I really like.
4tuhy1.png

After completing the task for Grizzly Adams (250 Ancient Scarabs)
I went to kill the Boss (Fleshcrawler) and I was very happy since I loted ornamented brooch.​
1565qwk.png

Completing the Warlord Arena.
sngef6.png

Completing Banshee Quest
4zuhx0.jpg

Completing The Blue Djinn Quest.
2mf0jed.png

Level 100 Advancement.
2eefvyb.png

Finally! after breaking 2 Carrots on a stick i succeeded to tame Racing Bird.
2hmlnqg.png

After convincing my friend to buy Reins, we went to tame the black sheep and succeeded!
2dqt6ds.png

Completing the Annihilator Quest.
55irr.png

Right after completing the Annihilator Quest we went to Demon Helmet Quest.
14oab5.png

Last edited:
Completing Demon Oak Quest, choose thorn spitter since my friend wanted it for his Royal Paladin.
15y6ihz.png

Nice, can you post your skills, set etc; more info about your char, goals etc. that makes more attractive a life thread

Nice, can you post your skills, set etc; more info about your char, goals etc. that makes more attractive a life thread
I will upload pic of my current eq and skills, but atm my skills are really bad since i've started 2 days ago hehe :p

I love that you post pictures with the "Don't shrink/~" option enabled in Tibia. I can smell a manual player :D

Completing the Firewalker boots quest, unfortunately i forgot to take the screenshot in the reward room so here is a screenshot of me killing the Boss.
2m5cys8.png

- - - Updated - - -

I love that you post pictures with the "Don't shrink/~" option enabled in Tibia. I can smell a manual player :D
Yeah i play manual :p botting takes all the funy away.... well atleast for me :p no hate on botters just sayin <3

- - - Updated - - -

I went to hunt at forbidden lands (was hunting there from 127 to 130) and here is a loot + advancement from 1h hunt.
2ur7ay9.png

Really good life thread.. waiting for skills~set pic. ^^
i play this shadowcores alone.. so im a bit losted here
but ok
im level 75 right now uping to 100 :D
~Zicadopantano

Level 133 Advancement.
10frlzo.png

Level 134 Advancement.
w8teg3.png

Level 135 Advancement.
i3e6bm.png

Level 136 Advancement after completing 500 Giant Spider task for Grizzly Adams
5xiyis.png

Screenshots of my EQ & SKILLS will be uploaded shortly​

Where's that cave of giant spiders?

Its at forbidden lands, look it up on Tibia wikia if you don't know how to get there, i was hunting there at 3am so it was pretty empty but usually that place is crowded as F*%k.

Since all of you wanted to see my Skills & Eq here it is, I had Mastermind shield but I sold it by accident so I'm just going to use demon shield until i reach 150 lvl and then ill use prismatic shield, I also have Prismatic Helmet but since I'm not 150 lvl yet I cannot wear it.

I've only been playing here for about 3 days so I didn't have much time to skill as you can see my skills suck a bit.
1pjpj4.png

- - - Updated - - -

Killed The Old Widow and looted Sweet smelling bait, Woop Woop!
yh4q1.png

Few minutes after defeating The Old Widow, I went to try and tame the Widow Queen and I succeeded!
1zx0h92.png

I will upload more screenshots when I get back from College (around 7-8pm), stay tuned!
Comment, Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Too much luck in loots and taming... I looted like 5 carrots on a stick and all broke, same with sweet smelling bait and you looted 3x carrot on a stick only from 127-130 lvls, come on. Thats just pure luck xD.
Gratz and I will for sure follow that thread.

Just have one question - Do you cut images by yourself or use some program?

Too much luck in loots and taming... I looted like 5 carrots on a stick and all broke, same with sweet smelling bait and you looted 3x carrot on a stick only from 127-130 lvls, come on. Thats just pure luck xD.
Gratz and I will for sure follow that thread.

Just have one question - Do you cut images by yourself or use some program?

I cut the images by myself in paint hehe....

- - - Updated - - -

Completing Coral Comb Quest.
14wy61s.png

Level 137 Advancement.
200u1ia.png

Last edited:
Whats poppin cutiepie? Thanks for the Thorn Splitter! <3

Really nice looking life-thread and ofcourse I will follow it! Like, who wouldnt?

Congratulations on everything and keep it going mate! <3

Flandie

Back