• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Advanced to Magic Level 10.
2568k1c.jpg

Obtained second Warmaster Addon after completing the Children of the Revolution Quest with my friend.
4kkmv.png

Level 141 Advancement.
144bvhh.png

Last edited:
Keep the good stuff going bitch!!!!!! You better get 200 fast so we can PK like we used to when u still had Amelia xD

Yours,
Smokey!

Level 143 Advancement.
2zq6913.png

Level 144 Advancement.
2uyoax4.png

Level 145 Advancement
15pfngw.png

Level 146 Advancement + Loot from 1h hunt at Forbidden Lands
2yvsbp5.png

EQ Update coming soon, stay tuned!

I Got bored so i went to do the "Troll sabotage quest"
53mz3p.png

Level 147 Advancement.
oa57v5.png

Level 148 Advancement.
30kbm01.png

Level 149 Advancement.
29ek9s6.png

Last edited:
gratz 150! gogo 200 now :D
I will try my best, but I don't really have much time to play since i'm overloaded with Assignments for my teachers at College, so it will take some time for me to reach it :p

Equipment Update!
30leww7.png

- - - Updated - - -

Level 151 Advancement, tried to loot carrot on a stick again but unfortunately didn't loot any.
p1wkl.png

Last edited:
Level 152 Advancement.
1216494.png

I don't have much time to play now so until 8 of February I wont upload as much as screenshots as I used to but stay tuned! Awesome screens coming soon!

Level 153 Advancement.
34f1rmf.png

Level 154 Advancement.
33ddrx0.png

Died at Drakens but got my level back, Level 154 Advancement.
2w1sgoi.png

Last edited:
Amazing thread, i tried reapers with my knight (130) but when i get 2 of them, is almost impossible to heal only with spells i need to use a lot of healing potions, can you tell me your technique? maybe i'm doing something wrong

@Thread: GL on your thread, it seems pretty nice following for sure

Amazing thread, i tried reapers with my knight (130) but when i get 2 of them, is almost impossible to heal only with spells i need to use a lot of healing potions, can you tell me your technique? maybe i'm doing something wrong

@Thread: GL on your thread, it seems pretty nice following for sure
I don't have any special technique, I just spam all kind of exori spells and heal using exura ico, of course I also have Ultimate health potions with me but I don't even get to use them since I easily heal of using exura ico, only if 2 or more Grim Reapers attack me at the same time I use the UHP's, and don't forget about not facing them "forward" so they cant attack you with their strongest spell.

Back
Top Bottom