• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Once again, Ghazbaran!
x4p6wh.png

21:51 Loot of Ghazbaran: 94 gold coins, 63 platinum coins, 2 crystal coins, 81 demonic essences, 62 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, a demon horn, a death ring, a spellscroll of prophecies, 3 small emeralds, a ring of healing, a oceanborn leviathan armor, a ravenwing.
Loot I managed to get:
xuh78.png

Last edited:
I didn't know that he drops so many essences. I thought it drops like 1 demon essence in every kill, lol. Still gratz. xD

Oceanborn leviathan armor is a good rare btw, it was sold once for 20kk on market
Is it still worth that much or was it in the old days? I got told that its worth around 1kk.. if its still worth that much (20kk) then the loot was awesome

Level 205 Advancement & Defeating "The Many" for the 3'rd time
1zgb7o3.png

Loot from 50min hunt at hydras while doing my hydras task for Grizzly Adams
nmclf4.png

Last edited:
Once again, Ghazbaran!
x4p6wh.png

21:51 Loot of Ghazbaran: 94 gold coins, 63 platinum coins, 2 crystal coins, 81 demonic essences, 62 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, a demon horn, a death ring, a spellscroll of prophecies, 3 small emeralds, a ring of healing, a oceanborn leviathan armor, a ravenwing.
Loot I managed to get:
xuh78.png
gz. I didn't manage to get anything and I lmost got killed twice. lol

My current progress in the Killing in the name of... Quest:
165vn8.png

Currently I'm on 38 points, but I'm about to finish my draken's task which will be like +5/6 points, so I'm slowly getting there guys :D (reaching the 70pts)​

Last edited:
Back