• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sirion_Mido Free Scripting Service (Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts)

Sirion_Mido

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I decide to make scripts depending on players request like cyko , just i do that because cyko closed his theard , so i can continue if anyone want.

Follow these rules and we are good to go!

Rule number 1: No Spamming!
Rule number 2: Be Patient!
Rule number 3: There is no rule number 3!
Rule number 4: Follow all these rules!

As far you can see i accept only Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts.

Rep++ If It Helpful For You..

Last edited:
i am not home at the moment to make hard scripts , etc XD
so wait until i arrive my home :)

alright, hello man, i need some mid/hard thing, i want a talkaction, that when you say for example !quest it show up a message showing the progress of some quest (storage value), and showing a diferent text for each number of storage

example, i got storage 10000 with 1, so the script will show up "You need to take the sword", and after you do that the storage 10000 set to 2 and then it show up "You already have taked the sword", of course the talkaction doesnt do anything about quest, just check the value of a storage and depending on the number it show up a message

something like that, and really thanks for services like this

Here We Are :)
Lua:
local storage = 10000
local msg1 = "You need to take the super sword" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 1
local msg2 = "You already have taked the super sword" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 2
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 1 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25,msg1)
		elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 2 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25,msg2)
		end
		return true
  end

that's what i think you need , if it which you need and it works or not work ,report back to me here :)
Rep++ If It Helpful For You

Lua:
local storage = 10000
local msg1 = "You need to take the super sword" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 1
local msg2 = "You already have taked the super sword" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 2

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 1 then
		elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) == 2 then
		end
		return true
  end

that's what i think you need , if it which you need and it works or not work ,report back to me here :)

I have i little add-on idea for my script, can you make it to show you 2 messages at time?

Example: i have 10000=1 and 10001=0 so it will show me "You have found the sword so bring it back" and in other line "Talk with frodo to start the mission"(this belongs to the storage 10001 that i have 0), and if i get 10001=1 it will show "You have found the sword so bring it back" and in other line "find frodo apple", something like that, it is possible?

i think that's what you want :S any bugs tell me , and please next time make it step by step and 1. , 2. or 3. ETC
Lua:
local storage1 = 10000
local storage2 = 10001
local msg1 = "You have found the sword so bring it back" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 1
local msg2 = "You have found the sword so bring it back" -- this is message if get player storage 10000 = 2
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage1) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage2) == 0 then
		elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage2) == 1 then
		end
		return true
  end

Hi Sirion,

I need very simple movement script. I'll explain you:

When player stand on the floor (pos. x = 2035 y = 1599 z = 11), the bars (id 1546) will disappear from 2 places (x2032 y1703 z 11) and (x2039 y1703 z11).
And the most important thing!!! After 30 second the bars have to appear back

You can give whichever unique/action id to floor.

Topic: http://otland.net/f132/i-need-simple-movement-script-181506/

Can you help me?

Hi Sirion,

I need very simple movement script. I'll explain you:

When player stand on the floor (pos. x = 2035 y = 1599 z = 11), the bars (id 1546) will disappear from 2 places (x2032 y1703 z 11) and (x2039 y1703 z11).
And the most important thing!!! After 30 second the bars have to appear back

You can give whichever unique/action id to floor.

Topic: http://otland.net/f132/i-need-simple-movement-script-181506/

Can you help me?

Lizzio, check my signature

@TOPIC:
I have 2 ideas
1,. When a player is in a position a wall will be removed, but if he move from the position wall will appear again, then the same at the other side of the wall, so if 2 players want to pass this will needs to work in equip
2.- teleport that you can enter only if some monsters around are died, then if they respawn again teleport will be unpassable again.. and this will send a cancel

Last edited:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
local monster = "Demon" 

if(getPlayerLookDir(cid)==1)then
    pos.x = pos.x + 1
elseif(getPlayerLookDir(cid)==2)then
    pos.y = pos.y + 1
elseif(getPlayerLookDir(cid)==3)then
    pos.x = pos.x - 1
elseif(getPlayerLookDir(cid)==0)then
    pos.y = pos.y - 1
if getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) >= 0 then

doCreateMonster(monster, getPlayerPosition(cid))
end
end
return true
end
if there any bug tell me or error and if works say here too :)

Lizzio, check my signature

@TOPIC:
I have 2 ideas
1,. When a player is in a position a wall will be removed, but if he move from the position wall will appear again, then the same at the other side of the wall, so if 2 players want to pass this will needs to work in equip
2.- teleport that you can enter only if some monsters around are died, then if they respawn again teleport will be unpassable again.. and this will send a cancel

What you dont understand? first: when a "cid" is on a sqm a wall will desappear but if he left that sqm wall appear again, then in the other side of the wall will be other sqm and this will do the same. So if 2 players want to pass one will need to be in the sqm, then the other pass and stay in the sqm on the other side of the wall

vky2g.png

The second: if a monster get killed a portal will be activated ( a portal already on the map ) but if the monster isnt killed then it send a "Cancel".

Last edited:
Look first script i had 1 hour making it , so i don't know if it will work or not :) any errors report back
in your movements/scripts create file name siriontest.lua and paste the following:
Lua:
        local sirion = {
        wallid = 1049, -- the wall id
        firstsqmuid = 425, -- first sqm Area uniqueid 
        secondsqmuid = 426, -- second sqm Area uniqueid
		wallpos1 = {x=988, y=805, z=14}, -- first wall position
		wallpos2 = {x=989, y=805, z=14} -- second wall position
        }
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPos)
	if isPlayer(cid) then
	if item.uid == sirion.firstsqmuid then
	if item.uid == sirion.secondsqmuid then

doRemoveItem(getTileItemById(sirion.wallpos1, sirion.wallid).uid)
		doRemoveItem(getTileItemById(sirion.wallpos2, sirion.wallid).uid)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'You have removed the wall.')
		doTransformItem(item.uid, sirion.firstsqmuid)
	end
end
end
end
function onStepOut(cid, item, pos, fromPos)
	if isPlayer(cid) then
	if item.uid == sirion.firstsqmuid then
	if item.uid == sirion.secondsqmuid then
		doCreateItem(wallid, 1, wallpos1)
		doCreateItem(wallid, 1, wallpos2)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'Wall is back.')
		doTransformItem(item.uid, sirion.secondsqmuid)

end
end
end
end

in your movements/movements.xml paste the following:
XML:
	<movevent type="StepIn" uniqueid="425" script="siriontest.lua" />
	<movevent type="StepOut" uniqueid="426" script="siriontest.lua" />

10% it work :D

Last edited:
try this?
Lua:
	t = string.explode(param, ",", 2)
	pid = getPlayerByName(t[1])
	level = tonumber(t[2])
	doPlayerRemoveLevel(pid, level)
	return true
end

Back