• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sirion_Mido Free Scripting Service (Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts)

Sirion_Mido

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I decide to make scripts depending on players request like cyko , just i do that because cyko closed his theard , so i can continue if anyone want.

Follow these rules and we are good to go!

Rule number 1: No Spamming!
Rule number 2: Be Patient!
Rule number 3: There is no rule number 3!
Rule number 4: Follow all these rules!

As far you can see i accept only Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts.

Rep++ If It Helpful For You..

Last edited:
Hi i have 0.3.6, and i need a talk action script(i think that is what it is) that is just like the orc king, this script needs to summon creatures upon saying hit to the npc for the first time, then you can continue after you say hi, to get access to a quest door. thank you

i don't understand your request also this theard for Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts , not npc scripts , thank you.

if anyone want scripts on Actions/Movements/Talkactions/Creaturescripts just post here

Ok then can you make a script that when i walk on a tile, i have access to a magic portal. Better example, said player walks on x=1000 y=1000 z=8, now player has access to a magic portal that he was unable to use before. If at all possible can this script be easily re-scripted for different portals, thank you.

want me make for you a script for the tile and for the magic portal ? , if you already have the magic portal script , so paste here so i configuare my script on it :)

I do not have either but there was another guy named up in smoke that posted a script of it, but im not sure if that is what im looking for, and i have been unable to test his script. In his script it has a send player msg, which i do not want. I would like the tile to be unnoticeable to players, such as the tile will just be a normal looking tile :p. If you can do this i would appreciate it much. Im not good with scripts at all until i see a working one and can play with it for a while. So could you be detailed in the xml codes and what else i would have to put into the files for this script. ++REP and thank you.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me with an onAdvance script, where you get at item when hitting a certain level. Every other one that I find on here doesn't work and it's frustrating :p but yeah we are using TFS 0.2.15

Reach X Level and get a reward

Lua:
function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldLevel, newLevel)
         local lvl = xx
         local reward = 2160
         local stackable = 5
         if newLevel == lvl then
         doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_FIREWORK)
         doPlayerAddItem(cid, reward, stackable)
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14,"You Have Been Rewarded by 5cc for Reaching lvl "..lvl.."")
        end
         return true
end
this one for 1 lvl
Lua:
function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldLevel, newLevel)
local config = {
        [5002] = {newLevel = xx,itemid == xxx, stackable == xx},
		 [5003] = {newLevel = xx,itemid == xxx, stackable == xx},
		  [5004] = {newLevel = xx,itemid == xxx, stackable == xx}
		  }
			for i,v in pairs(config) do
			if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, i) == 1 then
			return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Took Before")
			end
		  else
		  if getPlayerLevel(cid, v[1]) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, i) == -1 then
		  doPlayerAddItem(cid, v[2], v[3])
		  doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 18)
                  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14, "You Have Been Reward for Reaching Level "..v[1].." and got "..v[3].."""cc"
		  end
			end
		  return true
	end

Last edited:
it is already released tell me your idea about this monster system (silkroad system)

Capture.jpg

Later gonna Upload their hps :) here the
07:22 You see a rotworm.
Health: [65 / 65].
07:22 You see A Rotworm[Champion].
Health: [115 / 115].
07:23 You see A Rotworm[Giant].
Health: [156 / 156].
07:23 You see A Rotworm[Extreme].
Health: [182 / 182].
07:23 You see A Rotworm[Champion Party].
Health: [292 / 292].
07:23 You see A Rotworm[Giant Party].
Health: [370 / 370].
07:23 You see A Rotworm[Extreme Party].
Health: [455 / 455].

gonna make it bigger later

Any more Idea?... this monster summon when a chance 5% when you kill any monster

Last edited:
still working on it.... gonna make them faster and upload better ss

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.jpg

Increased their speed :) i got no idea how to increase their attacks

- - - Updated - - -

what do you think sirion mido?

Back