• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sizaro's Mappings (Second).

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Sizaro's Mappings

Hello Otlanders..

Here i going to post my lastest works..

presureswi6.png

An cyclops mountain i made. There an dungeon down there.
It's going to be a maze. Hope you like it :thumbup:

I will post more..

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Fix a pinguin or one monster in the water dude and ill give 10

may 2008 the 22th 19:53
-Very nice!! 9/10
june 2008 the 7th 19:40
-I dont like this.. 5/10

Well, it's very nice.
Expect one subject, the details.
More stones, swamp walls or such?

Anyhow 7/10!

I think there are too much boats, and the cave is a littlebit too undetailed. You know... its a spidercave which is messily, and your cave has to look messily then ;) Coz nobody cleans it and everything lies everywhere...
I hope you know what i mean ;)

Updated!

june 2008 the 23 10:55
june 2008 the 23 11:00
june 2008 the 23 11:01

Last edited:
I think the update date is wrong ;)
june 2008 the 28
and today is
june 2008 the 23

@last 3 pictures
reduce the grass amount it is very high.

Last edited:
-I like the first pic, only the swamp troll at the south of the map is stuck xD.
-On the second flour I should at something like water or swamps.
-On the third one I should remove some holes, there are way to many. For the rest nice combination of a cave with swamps and plants etc!!!
-June 2008... It's kinda wierd you made a waterfall on a place nobody can see it, or is there a flour down? Show it to us ;). Also there are to many holes. And the last thing is I don't like the grass putted on the flour, you should make it uhm wait I will search it and after edite it ;).
edit: I should at there something like itemid 4666, 5815 or 8260 (but then not made to put on walls, but on flours)
-The other june 2008 gots only to many holes, you got that everywhere :p.
-The final one, is a picture I like very mutch!

Nice work,
Keep updating this thread!

Yours,
Sentielo

Last edited:
-I like the first pic, only the swamp troll at the south of the map is stuck xD.
-On the second flour I should at something like water or swamps.
-On the third one I should remove some holes, there are way to many. For the rest nice combination of a cave with swamps and plants etc!!!
-June 2008... It's kinda wierd you made a waterfall on a place nobody can see it, or is there a flour down? Show it to us ;). Also there are to many holes. And the last thing is I don't like the grass putted on the flour, you should make it uhm wait I will search it and after edite it ;).
edit: I should at there something like itemid 4666, 5815 or 8260 (but then not made to put on walls, but on flours)
-The other june 2008 gots only to many holes, you got that everywhere :p.
-The final one, is a picture I like very mutch!

Nice work,
Keep updating this thread!

Yours,
Sentielo

[The Holes]

Is a action i made all by myself "I suck at scripting"..
The Holes are spawning Rotworms.. And the waterfall is only for showoff :p, you see there is a tunnel in the middle of the waterfall.. You will need the boots of waterwalking to go over the water to take another quest x).. And all those other "Holes" in the ground over the waterfall is to go down and get in to the waterfall x)

Back